Salon consultation- not happy

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lee7smith

Reaction score
...I went for a colour consultation at a supposed top award winning salon yesterday that advertise a 'consultation like no other salon'
Being a mobile stylist I pride myself in a thorough consultation especially when it comes to colour and take my time to check the hair/ ask about previous colour etc ..but I was in there 5 minutes.
The senior colourist didn't touch my hair and when I asked him about skin allergy test - oh no it's not needed ! What ? He didn't show me charts or take any notice of the pics I was trying to show him .Then proceeded to tellme it was £75 just for the colour I told him I was a stylist myself but surly he should have done a better job than that ..... I had no confidence so I just left without booking ! I wanted to let him do his job not me tell him how to do it ! .... Rant over... Sorry:)
How do you feel about providing a service to another stylist ??

I would be mad if that happened to me! I quite like doing other stylists hair, and do quite a few. Take your money elsewhere hun, and I find that word of mouth is the best way to find a good hairdresser x

Thanks for the speedy reply - that's what I said to myself ! I Will take my £ elsewhere . I enjoy doing other stylists hair too - means we can work together to get the best result !

I have a few mobile clients that are hairdressers, its great to bounce ideas around with each other....good banter, and a consultation done by 2 people in the know x

Latest posts

Back