Salon decor help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nietta

Reaction score
Hi Geeks!
Need some interior design help!
I've just secured my first salon space (woooo!) and need some ideas! I love the chic look of the building so don't want to paint walls or anything, its so cute as it is....
What are your opinions on chairs, mirrors, shelving units etc etc?
If anyone has any great places they've purchased salon equiptment from too I'd LOVE to hear :)
Theres a little downstairs, then windy stairs up to the 1st floor, right in front of Windsor Castle!
Thanks!!

Attachments

• salon2.jpg
    salon2.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 172
  • salon.jpg
    salon.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 126
How ridiculously cute is this!! Pretty busy in there so I'd suggest keeping things neutral and light and add colour with cushions ect.... some rococo style frames would look gorgeous. Good luck

I LOVE IT.......LESS IS MORE :)

This is so cute!!!
Maybe some 'antique' mirrors but with the shabby chic effect - I got my mirror from B&M. I have an exposed brick wall I've painted white and it's perfect.
You should definitely carry on the ornate look with chairs similar to the table legs etc.
This space will look amazing I love it :)

Do you have pound stretchers in Windsor? If you do go there for mirrors I got full length ornate mirrors for 60 bucks each :)

Your shop looks just like one used to be in my home town, it was called the little house of beauty, it's lovely :) bet your well happy with that! So exciting!

Ah that looks so cute and pretty!
Here's mine, would suit the style of yours (although yours looks more authentic) the reception is from eBay, chairs from idea and mirrors from boots sales x

And this is what it looked like in the beginning
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1460675105.109408.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1460675176.750457.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1460675235.196674.jpg

Latest posts

Back