Salon design/fitting in the North East

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sammy22

Reaction score
Hi can someone please recommend a good salon design/fitting service? I am embarking on opening a new beauty bar soon and have been allocated a small area in a store to do so. However i need someone to help me design and fit the area to make it look more professional.

Could anyone please recommend someone that covers the North East area/ Middlesbrough and let me know Roughly how much I should be looking to pay.

I am currently considering using beauty express for salon design but not sure how good they will be. Has anyone had their salon designed by them?

Thank you xx

I'm sure there is a company in Crewe, they design it for you using their products. i think you pay then get that amount deducted from your bill when you've bought your equipment from them

Google Salon furnishing Crewe, hope that helps

I'm sure there is a company in Crewe, they design it for you using their products. i think you pay then get that amount deducted from your bill when you've bought your equipment from them

Google Salon furnishing Crewe, hope that helps

Thanks for the reply Hun much appreciated didn't really know where to start With it. Will google them now. Did you use this company yourself? Xx

Hi I used a company called swan dean in Washington Tyne and Wear I designed the layout they manufactured some of the furniture [emoji3]

Were are you at ?

Were are you at ?

I'm based in Middlesbrough
Only have a small place but want it to look professional, do they have a minimum spend at all do you know?
Have contacted beauty express but they are a nightmare to get hold of and I want my business up and running asap
Do you have any pictures for the work they have done for you at all?
Thanks again

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1451244195.401628.jpg

Latest posts

Back