salon equipment

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kalaa

Reaction score
can anyone suggest some good salon equipment wholesales?
How can I find out about equipment auctions?

Any help would be appreciated!!:)

HOF, house of famuir regularly sell off ex demo and showroom equipment with a good bit off of new.

Salon Equipment Waxing Products Beauty Equipment

ring and ask them because they send out a list now and again and stock may not be on website.

Also hairdressing and beauty equipment centre in holloway road london.You can browse the showrooms there and get demos.I cant find the website though.They also mend equipment there or they certainly used to.

can anyone suggest some good salon equipment wholesales?
How can I find out about equipment auctions?

Any help would be appreciated!!:)

Hi go on to ebay auctions and type in salon backwash or salon desks, salon trolleys,
salon stations ect, if you find say a backwash then go on their other items for sale and it can lead you to other hairdressing or beauty items ect,
I have seen entire shop contents for sale on there including reception desks , selling for a fraction of the price,

Im sure if you trawl though you will find some genuine people selling used but very good equipment

takes time and you will have to trawl through it
as lots of full price ebay retail shops try to get in there too,

(don't know about getting receipts though)

:hug: x minky

Also if you want new furniture and fittings Salons Direct have salon furniture advisers that can help you fit out your salon ,

They have offers at the moment in an extra booklet which has lots of VAT free furnitutre beauty and hairdressing items in it.

I think they also do payment payment plans ect you could ask about their terms on 0845 345 9215 You could also ask them to put you on their mailing list , as they send out Beauty and Hair catalogues ect .

Hi

I used cosmetronics (I think thats how you spell it) for beauty equipment like my couch, trolleys etc and I used Salon direct for my manicure desk and stools.

I have heard of people having problems with cosmetronic however they were fab for me, delivery within a week, very helpful and even shortened the gas lift on my chair as I am tall!!!

Latest posts

Back