Salon flooring - help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Poppyisland

Reaction score
Hi,
It’s come to the time to have a new salon floor.
Currently have black laminate tile effect flooring so it never shows up marks.
I’m considering a light grey laminate - but would hair colour/crazy colour stain if it was splashed?
Any help appreciated! X

I suppose it would depend on the quality of the laminate and how quickly you cleaned up the spillage. I would probably go with a darker grey. Lighter flooring is going to show up marks from footprints, scuffs, etc. You'll see everything that was once hidden with a black floor.

I suppose it would depend on the quality of the laminate and how quickly you cleaned up the spillage. I would probably go with a darker grey. Lighter flooring is going to show up marks from footprints, scuffs, etc. You'll see everything that was once hidden with a black floor.

I’d have the commercial flooring so the quality would be good, but just afraid of staining.
The black floor has been great but it’s very dark and I just wanted to lighten up the space ...... I might go and get some samples and put a bit of tint on them and see if it wipes off x

I have black amtico tiles and it's great. A bit pricey but good to clean etc

Latest posts

Back