Salon furniture where can I get....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angel fingers

Reaction score
A chest of drawers that has loads of slim drawers in it ?

I remember seeing something literally years ago tha was perfect, metal I think with a high gloss finish and dozens of really shallow drawers. But it's too long ago to remember where it was from.

Can anyone help me please.

Hun have you tried looking at "garage" furniture, my dad used to have metal drawers that were really slim and shallow but about 20 of them in a case/stand iykwim. Im sure you coud spray them any colour to match your scheme.
Jen xxx

Hun have you tried looking at "garage" furniture, my dad used to have metal drawers that were really slim and shallow but about 20 of them in a case/stand iykwim. Im sure you coud spray them any colour to match your scheme.
Jen xxx

I shall check it out, thanks.

Ikea often do furniture for the home that is quite industrial.

If you want a wooden theme instead, try looking for a 2nd hand tobacconist cabinet. Not extremely slimbut gorgeous pieces of furniture :)

What about the Helmer from Ikea?

IKEA | Search result

Three different colours, 6 drawers, on castors, glossy type finish.

I don't know if this idea with have drawers that are not deep enough or not wide enough but offices have a chest of drawers where the drawers are about the size of a ream of paper. You can get them with anything from about 6 drawers to more than 20. You could try Staples for this.

Thanks you guys, you're great !
So far the most suitable are the filing cabinets with the 15 slim drawers I also liked the craft storage centrex but really want a white hi gloss finish if poss.

Wish I could remember where I saw the ones I had in mind though coz the were more attractive pieces of furniture and designed for salons.

I shall keep on searching for what I had in mind but I think I might well have to compromise

The drawers that I linked you to come in 4 different finishes including White.

The drawers that I linked you to come in 4 different finishes including White.

They were a little deep for what I have in mind and also on a USA site so tricky in terms of importing etc.

OH has snap on tools cabinets in the garage and I quite often eye them up!

I did look at some in Home Depot but they were quite industrial looking.

Latest posts

Back