Salon furniture

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hi all
I’m planning to open up a luxury nail and beauty salon. Can anyone help with the best company or way to source beauty tables and glass nail technician tables.

replying so this will show on the first page of forum.

Good tables are quite pricey. You’ll need to put search terms into google, glass isn’t a common material for beauty furniture so you’ll need to find a console table or desk. You could try Dwell or glassdomain.co.uk for ideas.

if you have a clear idea of what you want you might have to get them made. Try the upmarket furniture stores for inspiration - glass is startlingly expensive and heavy. I have a great chrome trolley with glass shelves which I bought off eBay for about £50. It makes my high end products look amazing.

Last edited:
Thank you so much for coming back to me your the only one that has responded 😌
I am a newbie going into the beauty world so your advice is much appreciated. I will definitely follow up your suggestions.

If you have a desk in mind you can always get quotes from a glazier for glass to go on top
I did this and they even cut the hole for my fan/dust collector.

REM seems to come up on some of my searches - but is a bit pricey

Which is the best dust collector?

Hi Take a look at the Ravair In Desk/On Desk nail dust extractor. It is the most powerful of its type on the market and can be easily fitted into any desk. It is made in a stylish Plastic Material so no problem to fit into a glass top and at only 11cm tall can also sit on a glass desk. There is a video of it working on the homepage of the Ravair Website, www.ravair.co.uk

Latest posts

Back