Salon heating

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jo-anne

Reaction score
Hi,
I just wondered what type of heating everyone has in their salons, I don't have gas at mine and need a cost effective form of heating. At the moment I've fan heaters and an electric free standing heater. :confused: thanks in advance for any tips xx

I have a oil filled electric radiator. If i leave it on very low through the winter, it keeps the chill out and warms the place up lovely.

My salon has very high ceilings - right up to the rafters (about 25 feet) so it is difficult to heat but these heaters are great and cheap to run.

Last edited:
Thanks Hun my salon has high ceilings too, and must be the coldest place on earth!! Haha xx

I have gas, so can have central heating. I do use an oil filled radiator when I'm at home sometimes though. It is quite cost effective as electric heating goes and gives off a steady heat.

X

I use the oil filled radiators in my salon and it keeps the place lovely and warm all day. Very cost effective too. I have 3 treatment rooms so I have a small oil filled radiator in each of these also.
I have a fan heater which I put on for a few minutes to get the chill out of the room first thing in the morning. But thats all I use that one for cause it eats up the electricity. I don't leave the radiators on in all the rooms though, only put them on when I need them and about 10 mins before a client comes in.
I do however leave them on in the main reception area because this is where my nail desk is and where I spend most of my time,:)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back