Salon insurance

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joannebutler

Reaction score
Hey everyone,
I am a Beauty student and I have to research insurance for a salon. If anyone has salon insurance with salon gold could you please tell me the premium and what notable clauses there are in the insurance policy. I have contacted salon gold but as I'm a student they dont want to help!
Thanks, Jo x

Call them back & ask them to send some information to you, don't tell them that your a student this time.

When i was at college i had to do a project on opening a salon; none of the skincare brands wanted to know when i said it was just for a college project. So i waited a few days and called back pretending i was opening a salon. Got all the info i needed then :)

bombini has given great advice, its really the best thing you can do!
i had the same thing happen when i was at college doing my nvq's...its a shame because they should realise that beauty/nail students they they aren't willing to help will become qualified and therefore in the position to buy their products if they chose to!

hey there jo, here is a brief sumary of the conditions of my salon gold policy: doors and windows have special locks and money must be kept in til or safe. for treatments you need qualifications, do skin test for tint products, do consultation, get client to consult gp on CI's. before using a sun bed show clients how to use it, tell client to wear goggles and check for CI's. if u give a client dietary advice its gotta be approved by the client’s medical practitioner. hope this helps :p

Don't babtac do insurance for students? They offer advice as well if anything goes wrong. They're specifically for beauty therapy so know what they're talking about.

Latest posts

Back