Salon Insurance

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nickie@Nailmania-Limited

Goldie Hawn Geek
Reaction score
Hi - me again!

Calling all salon owners. Where do you get your salon insurance from? I have professional liability but I will also need salon insurance and public liability insurance too I believe.

Any pointers in the right direction would be most welcome

Toodle Pip

hiya nickie
check out salon gold, & professional beauty. they both do salon packages.
the people i'm with now cost a fortune, (although it's a very extensive package), when i've got nothing better to do (ha, ha!) i will check these both out, & see if i can get a cheaper deal
liza x

I was with Salon Gold when I owned my salon, they were very competitive & had excellent coverage. If a new member of staff came on board, all it took was a quick phone call to add them to our insurance.

Best of luck with the new salon Nickie!
Karen/NPB

liza smith said:
hiya nickie
check out salon gold, & professional beauty. they both do salon packages.
the people i'm with now cost a fortune, (although it's a very extensive package), when i've got nothing better to do (ha, ha!) i will check these both out, & see if i can get a cheaper deal
liza x

Do you just need to have public liability as a mobile tech? how much does this cost? does anybody no wheres best to get it from? thanks.

chloe55 said:
Do you just need to have public liability as a mobile tech? how much does this cost? does anybody no wheres best to get it from? thanks.
There have been lots of posts about insurance and who offers what. Do a search on "insurance" and i'm sure it will help you.

Latest posts

Back