Salon international London - have you been

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lancashirelass

Reaction score
I have been for a few years on the trot but today was terrible I didn't enjoy it at all.

Oh no sad to hear that, I'm going Monday too!xx

Ohhh cool, me and a girl from work are going for the later half of the day as it's known as 'student day' so they usually leave at 3ish so were hoping to grab some bargins at the end of the day and it won't be as manic! Oh I see you live in farnborough my boyfriend lives there lol who are you going with? X

I'm going tomorrow! Y was it bad? I'm worried now as feeling unwell but gonna drag myself there as tickets are not cheap!

I drove all way from lancashire and it took me about three and half hoursand. Went in and it looked empty it wasn't as big it's been before, I went armed with plenty of cash to spend and was hoping to spend some but spent very little to be honest, got a couple of bits and pieces but I was just disappointed, they had exhibitors selling stuff like you can get on market stalls and one was selling handbags and purses, it's bizarre. A lot of the exhibitors said that it hadn't been busy.
It was suppose to shut at half five and at 16:45pm a tan oh announcement said we will be closing in 15 mins. I walked out to go to the car, still not home yet and it's now 00:15pm my car broke down so have been waiting for AA to come and get me booooo!!!!

Will be glad to get home

poor you sounds like a bad day all round hope you get home safely xx

Finally got home at 2:15am

I went today and wasn't too impressed either. Was lots of stalls selling clip in hair. Lots of toot too. I wanted to try some products that i don't usually use and was quite dissapointed. Don't think it helped that i don't feel 100 % at the mo.

I drove all way from lancashire and it took me about three and half hoursand. Went in and it looked empty it wasn't as big it's been before, I went armed with plenty of cash to spend and was hoping to spend some but spent very little to be honest, got a couple of bits and pieces but I was just disappointed, they had exhibitors selling stuff like you can get on market stalls and one was selling handbags and purses, it's bizarre. A lot of the exhibitors said that it hadn't been busy.
It was suppose to shut at half five and at 16:45pm a tan oh announcement said we will be closing in 15 mins. I walked out to go to the car, still not home yet and it's now 00:15pm my car broke down so have been waiting for AA to come and get me booooo!!!!

Will be glad to get home
Bummer! Glad you finally got home.

I went today and it was really busy, I got a few bits but I feel pooh today do had no patience! Got myself a Parlux 3800.a tangle teaser and some feather extensions.

Wat did everyone else buy?

I went. It was ok. Not great. I brought mainly nail stuff.
I got a nail art staping kit bit like konad. Some nail art pens. Some denman round and square hair brushes. And a comb that was all. Oh and a bag to carry hairdresing kit in for a barging price of £4 as has small stain. A few intresting things to keep in mind for the future.

pro beauty is much better. X

Sent from my GT-P1000 using SalonGeek

Bummer! Glad you finally got home.

I went today and it was really busy, I got a few bits but I feel pooh today do had no patience! Got myself a Parlux 3800.a tangle teaser and some feather extensions.

Wat did everyone else buy?

I got a Parlux 3800 too, in black. a new cutting collar, some perm rods, a wahl carry bag, affinage b red colour pack, erraser to give a go, shampoo and conditioner. 2 packs of milkshake products.

I went yesterday and loved it, but I always love shopping! Haha

I didn't but hardly anything, just some slimming wraps and flip-in hair extensions which are amazing!!! Def worth going just to get them!!

Prof beauty for next year though I may alternate the two.

Oh and I met patrick cameron :) nice man!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1318791880.467551.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1318791880.467551.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 94
Ah theyre selling affinage? I really want to try the gothic toners out. Going with college tomorrow. Also is the scissor sharpening up to scratch there? I probably wont take mine anyway but its useful to know

Yep Affinage is there. They have the gothic collection there, i think it was £20 for the kit.

Heh i bought gothic collection and the blue ice creme bleach. Was the only things i really found worth buying there. Really excited to try them out.

Latest posts

Back