Salon International

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

michlee39

Reaction score
Never been. Any good?

I haven’t been for a couple of years but it’s usually very inspirational. You can get overwhelmed by all the stalls selling discounted products and equipment but it’s definitely worth watching a few demonstrations.
Patrick Cameron is always entertaining and full of great tips for hair up styling.
Simon Shaw for Wahl is brilliant for men’s barbering. (We learnt virtually nothing about men’s hair on level 2)
Love Sassoon shows and also Guy Tang is there on Sunday.
Monday is usually student day with discount entry fee.
Our college was a bit useless so I organised a group of my fellow level 2 students to go to our first one. We loved it. It’s good to go with a friend but not essential.

Yeah, we didn't do any men's hair at all in level 2. We were told short uniform was suitable for a man haha. I love Patrick Cameron he's fantastic isn't he i have my mouth wide open when I watch his stuff on youtube how does he do it! Baffles me.
Im not familiar with Simon Shaw and Guy Tang but ill have a look for them thanks. where about's did you study?

I agree with AcidPerm! It is totally chaotic & once you have seen one stall, you have seen it all. Wahl always give out free products in the audience during their show though.

Latest posts

Back