Salon launch party goodie bags

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

karenp70

Reaction score
I am having my Launch Party in March, a couple weeks after we open! I am struggling with ideas for things to put in Goodie Bags. So far, I have 10% Voucher for treatments booked throughout April, a Loyalty Card, a Recommed A Friend card, Business Card Magnet, Raffle Ticket, Price List. Can anyone think of anything else?

One thing that worked with one of our Salon Clients (we’re their accountant) was a nail file with the salon name and phone number on the back. Fairly cheap to order off the internet.

The first thing I would do would be to speak to the reps from all my suppliers and see if they have anything that they would want to pop in. The trouble with all the things you have so far (and the nail file idea, although it is a good idea) is that with the best will in the world, no one could say that these goodie bags would bulge and a 'paper thin' goodie bag might look a bit parsimonious.

What are you retailing? What services are you offering? Who are your target market - older ladies? Students? Mums? If you are thinking of things to buy, make sure these appeal to your ideal client and link to the services you are offering. Add a little handwritten note with the gift to link with a service.

Purse mirror to admire brows, mini cuticle oil to maintain their manicure. Shopping trolley token with salon logo on saying book online, sample size lip balm for all the kissing compliments they'll receive after their first visit, Embroidered lavender bags - perhaps with a decal of your business card (enclose a sliver of fragranced soap to help the smell last) and note saying we look after all your delicates, spectacles wiper cloths with decal of business card on - suggest they are for sunglasses and remind them to book their pre holiday treatments.

Offer an "if you can't wait" experience bag - make bath bombs and pop into organza bags; tea lights - perhaps make your own fragranced ones or if you have retail fragrance candles get some matching tea lights as giveaways, include samples of your retail products to trial: face masks, hair masks, sachets of various lotions. You could make your own give always - buy a job lot of mini pots off eBay and decant from a professional size, (enclose an ingredient card,)

Don't forget to put your menu in a cellophane bag with a few sweets, wrapped chocolate, or an individually wrapped tea bag and a handwritten note about taking the time to choose their first treatment.

What are you retailing? What services are you offering? Who are your target market - older ladies? Students? Mums? If you are thinking of things to buy, make sure these appeal to your ideal client and link to the services you are offering. Add a little handwritten note with the gift to link with a service.

Purse mirror to admire brows, mini cuticle oil to maintain their manicure. Shopping trolley token with salon logo on saying book online, sample size lip balm for all the kissing compliments they'll receive after their first visit, Embroidered lavender bags - perhaps with a decal of your business card (enclose a sliver of fragranced soap to help the smell last) and note saying we look after all your delicates, spectacles wiper cloths with decal of business card on - suggest they are for sunglasses and remind them to book their pre holiday treatments.

Offer an "if you can't wait" experience bag - make bath bombs and pop into organza bags; tea lights - perhaps make your own fragranced ones or if you have retail fragrance candles get some matching tea lights as giveaways, include samples of your retail products to trial: face masks, hair masks, sachets of various lotions. You could make your own give always - buy a job lot of mini pots off eBay and decant from a professional size, (enclose an ingredient card,)

Don't forget to put your menu in a cellophane bag with a few sweets, wrapped chocolate, or an individually wrapped tea bag and a handwritten note about taking the time to choose their first treatment.

What fantastic, thoughtful ideas. I love the way you've linked them to both clients and services and appealed the all the senses. I'll certainly be using some of these in the future.

Thank you for your suggestions! The mini pots, I am already onto as my products are actually organic/cruelty free that are made for me and my branding.

I love your idea of putting a teabag in with the menu cards! Again, to tie in with my salon being vegan friendly, a camomile teabag would be an awesome idea!

A mini cuticle oil...?

Latest posts

Back