Salon Laundry

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ange1Dust29

Reaction score
Hi All,

I am relocating my business in the next 2 months and I would need to purchase a washing machine and a dryer. I was wanting your opinion/s on washing machines and dryers for the Salon. Which ones do you use? Could you reccomend any brand or model? Would you get a washer dryer or have them separate?

Many thanks in advance :hug:

Personally I have both a washer and a dryer, as with the combos, normally when one goes down they both do.

I just bought a stacker bracket and DH put it all together so it doesn't take up much space in the little laundry room I had built in the spa.

Hi don't get a combined washer dryer, they are really unreliable. Also you can't wash one load and dry another at the same time so if you have loads of washing it could take you twice as long! Brand wise it depends on your budget really. I have found its worth spending more on a washing machine to get a decent machine then on a dryer (if that makes sense!) HTH

My dad is a domestic appliance engineer and has been since he was 16, I have worked in his shop for him for years so can give advice on certain machines if you'd like to pm me.

One piece of advice tho, if you buy domestic products and put then in commercial property your warranty becomes invalid.

X

Last edited:
My dad is a domestic appliance engineer and has been since he was 16, I have worked in his shop for him for years so can give advice on certain keys etc if you'd like to pm me.

One piece of advice tho, if you buy domestic products and put then in commercial property your warranty becomes invalid.

X

Does this apply if you use domestic appluance at home for commercial laundry? Like salon towels? X

It's a grey area, if they brake under warranty providing you don't tell them your using them for commercial use then it should be fine x

Latest posts

Back