Salon lite and paper work?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Abbie101

Reaction score
I will be soon setting up my home salon (everythings ready just need leaflets printed, advertising and decorate the room - but have it all ready).

Anywhoooooo..... im just wondering if anyone fills out all consultation/record cards and appointment book on paper then when there isn't any clients and I have some free time I can transfer the data? I'm thinking this as I don't have an ipad so would feel unprofessional on my phone filling out the data infront of the client, this might just be me but that's me for you haha (rambling now :| )

So I am just wondering who fills out both paper and online?

Good luck with your new venture! I have paper copies, so the client can sit and fill them in when they arrive - they also sign them! I have an area where I can make notes on whether or not they have had a patch test for tint/lashes etc. I then upload the address, DOB, email and mobile number. I did upload a pop up that said if there were any medical conditions, but clients try and watch when we are booking them in, so we didn't like them seeing what we had put - even though it was what they had told us! We now use the paper forms as 'work in progress' and update them and refer to them as required! Hope that helps,

Vicki x

Good luck with your new venture! I have paper copies, so the client can sit and fill them in when they arrive - they also sign them! I have an area where I can make notes on whether or not they have had a patch test for tint/lashes etc. I then upload the address, DOB, email and mobile number. I did upload a pop up that said if there were any medical conditions, but clients try and watch when we are booking them in, so we didn't like them seeing what we had put - even though it was what they had told us! We now use the paper forms as 'work in progress' and update them and refer to them as required! Hope that helps,

Vicki x

Thank you! I am so excited just got to pull my finger out and get it sorted :D

Ok thanks I think that is what I was thinking of doing but didn't know if that was what others did or literally just do everything with the app and no paper work!
:D I like paperwork though haha

x

Latest posts

Back