Salon music

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lucy81

Reaction score
Can anyone give any recommendations or what music do u play in your salon if u do? Tia

There should be loads of salon supply stores in uk? Don't they sell music ? Or alternatively use yoga music or nature sounds like the sea etc..

I use ichill to avoid the music license fees. Most are pretty good for relaxation x

I use ichill to avoid the music license fees. Most are pretty good for relaxation x
Do you not have any fees with this? I'm looking at other ideas because I got hammered in November as I thought I had paid my music licence but apparently had only been paying one bit of it and they backdated 2 years worth… I cried and phoned my dad!! Haha!! Anyway, if I can avoid fees that would be great… only problem is I have hairdressing in one half of the salon & I'm doing beauty in my treatment room, so might not work out for me because the hair needs a bit funkier music than the floaty chill out stuff I have for relaxing?! What are your thoughts?

I actually like the peace of I chill but you may as well try it and see what you think. There are also license free radio stations that play more upbeat stuff. Have a Google x

I use help me chill, it's an Internet radio station and has a great mix of music, the clients love it!

I actually like the peace of I chill but you may as well try it and see what you think. There are also license free radio stations that play more upbeat stuff. Have a Google x
I played a few samples last night! All sorts of stuff really. Thanks!

Latest posts

Back