Salon name help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jodie4156

Reaction score
Thought i'd post in chit chat save clogging up the other forums so i hope i get a response!

So i'm thinking in the near future i would like to start going mobile and maybe a home salon and i need some salon names that go well with my name Jodie, i'll eventually be doing hair, nails and beauty services and have been thinking about some names but nothing stands out so i hope you guys can help

I've thought about having CUTEicles but this will only stand out as a nail service :(

x

You have cuticles in hair as well ;)

i like CUTEicles its cute! lol and unusual, ppl may spell it wrong when they find you online though but i adore a play on words, defo sticks in my head! x

I have cutycool as a name for hair and nails :) x

Thanks for replying :D I think i'll stick with CUTEicles lol I've been thinking ages for a name including my own name but nothing seems to sound right! Maybe it's hearing my own name in the title too that's making me think hm that just sounds weird lol xx

You have cuticles in hair as well ;)

I thought it sounded a bit technical for hairdressing but I think it will work fab both subjects now :D

Latest posts

Back