Salon name?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
I have just purchased a shed/unit for my garden to have as a salon.
Anyone any ideas for a name rather than Beauty Shed, Beauty Cabin, Beauty by......
Would really appreciate any suggestions!

What about Shed of Beauty lol
I have no idea I suck at naming even pets which is both my fur babies have people names lol

I'm just opening a nail room in my summer house and have gone for nail haven, other faves were the nail shack, the nail escape, the nail hut, but you could replace either of those with beauty x

I used to be called The Hand Sanctuary (even had lawyers from The Sanctuary write to me!!!)
I had a break and started ladies hat hire - called easily and simply The Hat Hire Company (does what it says on the tin...)
Now I've returned to nails and have a space in my beautiful log cabin in the garden where my hat hire business is and I've called the nail side Nails@the hat hire company which is a bit long winded.
But what about The Sanctuary Shed (shed as in CowShed - the toiletry brand - rather than garden shed)
Or something Cottage - The Beauty cottage?

I'm sure you will get lots of ideas from here.
Good luck with your lovely new 'salon'

Thank you! Im just crap at this sort of thing, lol. Quite like Beauty Hut tho. As long as I wouldn't get a letter from Pizza Hut! Lol

Your set up is in shed.....why not just use your own name, that's what your client's will refer/ recognise you as. :cool:

Shed your skin.....

@TwilightSparkle i love your username! :D[/QUOTE]

My Little Pony mad in this house

Secret beauty , beauty secret, cabin crew, beauty boutique

Hi, I'm not sure where the right place to post this is, I'm about to set up a mobile beauty business, and every name I think of, I google to make sure no one has it, and it's already taken !! Is there any laws preventing me from using a similar of the same name as someone else ? It's so annoying I've thought of some great names, but obviously some one has already thought of them before me, it's really setting me back. Any help would be greatly appreciated

How about Shed In The City

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

Would love to see pics of your sheds/cabins/summer houses in gardens please as thinking of doing the same [emoji3]

i would love to see pics aswell as i need to do the same..my house is too small..

Mine should be complete by end April. I live in small village in somerset so doing shabby chic theme in dusky pinks and cream. Managed to pick up lots of vintage bits from charity shops. Will post pics when finished x

If it is in your garden. You could call it something like Garden of Eden. Do up the garden with lots of greenery and flowers. Promote is as enhancing your natural beauty or emphasising the beauty within.

Latest posts

Back