Salon opening day

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gsh2015

Reaction score
I'm opening my first salon next Saturday and was wondering if anyone had nice ideas for things I could do on my opening day? I've already got cakes/prosecco but I'm really bad at planning things like this so hopefully some of you creative people will have some ideas for me :) !!!

I opened my salon in November 2014, I had cakes and Prosecco available. I put an ad in the local paper with a discount voucher. I made up some goody bags with sample products, eg. sachets of facial products, tanning products and a Ferrero rocher, price list and a voucher. I had balloons outside and a banner in the window. You definitely couldn't walk past the salon without noticing us!! Good luck xxx

I would also agree with the goody bag idea. Clients just love freebies of samples. Are you a hair or beauty salon? Any staff to do demos? Do you have any reps that can provide product samples? You could have a raffle with products or a treatment as top prize.
I hope it is a successful start for your new venture. Best Wishes. xx

I offered 20% off all beauty treatments throughout the month but must be booked and paid for on the evening. All offered free mini treatments like shape and polish on hands. We had a really good turn out from it

Latest posts

Back