Salon owners only

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

missreid

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
If you are a salon software salesperson please do not reply as I would just prefer salon owners opinions.

After considering many different software companies I am now between Phorest & Premier Software. Has anyone got any good/bad experiences of using either?

Thanks x

Hello, we use Salon Iris at Pastille- it's simple and easy to use, with useful options like being able to run reports on top of booking appointments and tracking no-shows, etc. You can also easily link it to a text system, so clients get a text reminder the day before their appointment. There's a Salon Iris app that means you can access the software on your phone, which is great.

Hope that helps, and good luck finding the software that suits you!

Pastille Beauty Bar

Hi everyone,
If you are a salon software salesperson please do not reply as I would just prefer salon owners opinions.

After considering many different software companies I am now between Phorest & Premier Software. Has anyone got any good/bad experiences of using either?

Thanks x
Hi
I have been using shortcuts for around 6 years I find it very good only advice is buy your own separate pc hardware its cheaper
Thanks

I am between the same two as you which did you choose? Xx

I have Phorest and it's great, really pleased with the training and lots of support

Hi

I've been using easysalonmanagement.co.uk for my hair and beauty salon for the past 3 years and it has been brilliant for me x

Latest posts

Back