Salon Price increases ???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nickie@Nailmania-Limited

Goldie Hawn Geek
Reaction score
Hi
Not been on the site for a few months - it is so difficult finding the time these days!!!

Anyway, my little salon has now been open for almost 3 years - still going strong. However, I will be putting up my prices in late September and I was wondering if anyone has a nice way to put this to my clients. I have told most of my regular clients verbally, but I want to also put up some A4 posters advertising these changes.

Everything I come up with just does not seem right. I want it to be quirky, fun but informative at the same time.

How have any of you done this ?

any help would be much appreciated.

Lotsa Love

Hi chuck ... at my cousins salon we put a poster up just saying .. due to product changes and prices we will be putting our prices up by £££££ how eva many pennies it was ... every 1 was fine with the change ... as long as there getting good treatments they dont mind paying out that little extra xxx emily xx :)

Hi
Thanks for that quick response -
Yes, I have drafted something similar but wanted to inject a bit of fun into the way I word it - but I may well just resort to something similar to what you and your cousin did.
All the best
Nickie

well in jades shop they put there prices up every 6 months but £2.50 or sometimes less to work up to the main price they want to get to ... but i know another girl in there put on her letter on her mirror .... due to boss not paying out & having to charge my own price im going to have to start robbing you all as im flat broke .. that made a few of there clients laugh n they was all still ok with that too ... i think if u got a good client base then they will stick by you no matter wot you charge... emily xx

Due to a reacent increase in speedboats and gigolos...

Like it Jo, right up my street!!!

Here it is then !!!

Advance Client Information:

Due to an increase in handbags, fast cars & anything pink … !

But more importantly, general price increases within the beauty industry

Nailmania Beauty & Nails

will have a new price list from October 2007 reflecting
these changes.

Here it is then !!!

Nailmania Beauty & Nails

these changes.
chuffing well love it ....hahahahahahahaha

As a marketing thing you could say

'bookings made before September 14th for October and November will be charged at the 2006 price'

It is always good to have full appointment books.

Here it is then !!!

Nailmania Beauty & Nails

these changes.

:lol: Loving this!

I'd just put a wee A5 stand on your reception desk saying that there will be small price increase as from (date).....make sure you park the Porche round the back!

Well I've just found out in Spain that there is no VAT threshold like in the UK, so I have to give the VAT man (well IVA man in Spain!) 16% of everything I take from the very first penny. Didnt calculate this in my prices so I could put ...

"Due to the thieving tax man denying me my right to buy new shoes all prices have been increased by 16%. Any problems take it up with them, the thieving barstewards!!!!!"

Well I've just found out in Spain that there is no VAT threshold like in the UK, so I have to give the VAT man (well IVA man in Spain!) 16% of everything I take from the very first penny. Didnt calculate this in my prices so I could put ...

"Due to the thieving tax man denying me my right to buy new shoes all prices have been increased by 16%. Any problems take it up with them, the thieving barstewards!!!!!"

Now I like that!

Latest posts

Back