Salon Pricing Structures - PLEASE HELP!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kellie_shakur

Reaction score
Hi im currently in college and i have an assignment due in on wed and i need to know about salon pricing structures and ne one help to explain it to me please???

kellie:cry:

Can you a be a bit more specific and I'll try to help you?

One of my ?s is....

"Wat is your understannding of salon pricing structures?"

Right now my understanding is zilch.... any helpis much much appreciated

Pricing structures are usually found in hair salons, i.e. Junior stylist, Senior stylist etc.

If you're talking about beauty salons, this could still apply but is unusual. So, I would mention this point and then go on to say how a price is determined by length of treatment, products used and skill required.

ok thank you so so much. x x x

also where abouts are you based because ive been looking to get permant make up for a long time now

If I understand your question correctly it mean the basic things that affect the price of a treatment like: time a treatment takes, cost of the products used, hourly cost of overheads etc. I think you may need to be a bit more specific, but I think that is where you thinking and work comes into play.

HTH.

Pricing structures are usually found in hair salons, i.e. Junior stylist, Senior stylist etc.

If you're talking about beauty salons, this could still apply but is unusual. So, I would mention this point and then go on to say how a price is determined by length of treatment, products used and skill required.

Hehe - snap Kim but you can type quicker than me.:lol:

ok thank you so so much. x x x

also where abouts are you based because ive been looking to get permant make up for a long time now

Just PM'd you. x

Latest posts

Back