salon products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peta

Reaction score
where is the best place to get all my salon products on the internet

i have just started doing acrylic nails from home, but i have found that places like sallys dont have everything that i want and i find that i dont have the time to go into the shops any more so if anyone has any good web sites i would be very greatfull

Welcome to the site Peta!
In your profile you do not say anything about your training.
Have you had any?
What products did you use?
What about contacting the distributor of those products?
Have you asked your educator about this issue?
Ooops, too many questions...

the questions are ok
yes, i have training i have all 3 levels of hair dressing 2 levels of beauty theropy body massage and acrylic nails
i started useing salon system products but i am open to trying something new i just need some stuff that is good and easy to get hold of over the internet

What did you use during your training?

i used salon system while training you can get it from sallys but they dont sell it over the internet
and i am finding it hard to find the time to get there to buy it now

Why not just order from one of the many distributors of nail products in the UK?

There are plenty of links right here on the site to distributors of nail products??

Then you do not have to spend any precious time going to SAllys or anywhere else.

thank you i will look at the sites that are on here
what products do you use and where do you get them from

thank you i will look at the sites that are on here
what products do you use and where do you get them from

I only use Creative (CND) Products ... :)

I only use Creative (CND) Products ... :)

Geeg - perhaps you can clear something up for us - can only techs trained by Creative(or authorised academy, foundation or conversion) buy their products in the UK or can techs purchase them if they have a general enhancement qualification?

I saw a thread a few weeks back where this was discussed and I never really got a clear decision from it.

Personally I think getting from a local distributor is a good idea because if anything...you can always bring it back instead of having to mail it back. :lol: But again, that's just me.

I don't know about the UK but here in the US you can get CND products as long as you're a licensed tech.

Geeg - perhaps you can clear something up for us - can only techs trained by Creative(or authorised academy, foundation or conversion) buy their products in the UK or can techs purchase them if they have a general enhancement qualification?

I saw a thread a few weeks back where this was discussed and I never really got a clear decision from it.

I Know Im not Gigi darling but if it were me and I had a general enchancement qualification or infact lets say I had a CND on I would be looking to do a conversion course with another company eg Young Nails before I purchased the product.

You can buy salon systems from ellisons or beauty Express hun, they both do mail and internet ordering.

Right from the horse's mouth!!

Any nail technician with a valid qualification (which they have to fax or send for proof) can purchase most everything from CND EXCEPT FOR THE PROFESIONAL USE ONLY PRODUCTS which are: Liquids and Powders, Brisa Gels.

If someone wants to use these professional use only products then they are obliged to attend a class. WHY? Because it only make sense to do so.

The CND mission is to be your partner in your business and its success. Which means, they want you to be succsessful with the product. They don't want your clients to have any problems because you don't know how CND products work.

Are you assuming all products work the same so therefore if you are a trained technician you should be fine using anything? Actually i'm sure you could pick it up and use it and do a kick ass job straight away, but that still does not arm you with the product knowledge you need to problem solve when and if you get them.

he class is about giving you a solid knowledge of how and WHY the products work best. So you can make a smooth transition form one product to CND.

HTH x

Right from the horse's mouth!!

Any nail technician with a valid qualification (which they have to fax or send for proof) can purchase most everything from CND EXCEPT FOR THE PROFESIONAL USE ONLY PRODUCTS which are: Liquids and Powders, Brisa Gels.

If someone wants to use these professional use only products then they are obliged to attend a class. WHY? Because it only make sense to do so.

The CND mission is to be your partner in your business and its success. Which means, they want you to be succsessful with the product. They don't want your clients to have ant problems because you don't know how CND products work.

Are you assuming all products work the same so therefore if you are a trained technician you should be fine using anything? Actually i'm sure you could pick it up and use it and do a kick ass job straight away, but that still does not arm you with the product knowledge you need to problem solve when and if you get them.

he class is about giving you a solid knowledge of how and WHY the products work best. So you can make a smooth transition form one product to CND.

HTH x

Thanks Geeg - this was always my understanding, but there are a few people that insist that they have a primary account to buy the Creative Brisa and L&P and they have not done a CND class.

I am glad that CND academies and suppliers are sticking to there guns on this but am just amazed how some have managed to get away with this.

Latest posts

Back