Salon Promotional & Mechandising Calender

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vicky2512

Reaction score
Hi
I have had a few requests for this calender after a post i replied to, i thought it may be beneficial to share with all of you, if any of you would like the word format (if its easier to print please let me know and i will email over)

Salon Promotional Activity & Merchandising Calendar

Month Promotional Activity

January January Sale on retail lines, special offer New Year Treatment
Merchandising colours: Red, Black & White

February 14th Valentines offer an incentive or gift with a purchase, but base your promotions on a love theme
Merchandising colours: Pink, Red, White & black

March St Patrick’s Day, offer a promotion with an “Irish” theme
Merchandising colours: Green, Orange, Black & White

March/April Special deals for Easter, Mother’s day event, Extra discount if you’re a mum, Gift Vouchers as gifts
Merchandising Colours: green, yellow, White & pink

April Spring is almost upon us and people are thinking “outdoors” offer a spring cleaning month, a promotion on a make over or treatment for a new you!
Merchandising Colours: Green, Yellow, pink & White

May People are thinking about holidays, tanning products and looking slimmer, you can easily link in a promotion with any of these spring/early summer themes
Merchandising Colours: Green, yellow, pink & white

Jun/Jul/Aug Keep the outdoor, holiday sunshine themes going, offer special on going away on holiday or coming home offers and don’t forget small “holiday size” retail products.
Merchandising Colours: Yellow, gold, orange, red, White, Brown

September The kids are back at school, time for mums to relax a little so do a pampering promotion, people are thinking about the reds and gold’s of autumn, have a low lights promotion, the summer has taken its toll on the skin so promote a late summer skin revitalisation package
Merchandising Colours: Orange, red, Brown, Black & white

October Autumn and harvest time, beauty and nail salons can promote winter skin and nail care also make up and new colour shades. October is also Halloween and the start of the party season so offer a promotion on a party pack!
Merchandising colours: Orange, red, gold, brown, green black & white

November Bonfire Night parties, cold winter nights Lift customer’s spirits with a “beat the winter blues” promotion
Merchandising Colours: Gold, brown, blue & Black

December: Christmas gift deals, promote gift vouchers, offer a small Christmas gift to clients spending a specific amount, offer an incentive on early booked appointments in the run up to Christmas, a give a discount to customers booking a specific treatment in January.
Merchandising Colours: Blue white & silver for that cold winter feel red, green, gold, silver rich blues and mauves for that festive feel!

Enjoy!
Vic xx

Great post hun very helpful:hug:

Thanks, Great ideas x x x

Thanks for that, it's given me some good ideas! Very helpful.

you all so welcome, we've had a few threads recently regarding window display's, so im really pleased you have found this useful, of course its not written in stone just a few ideas etc but i found it particularly useful with regard to help with merchandising colours.

I keep meaning to do window displays but never get around to it... how bad is that?

The shops along the row usually have theirs up well before it's time though!! Some of them are fab, others are drab!

Thanks hun - it's great and will be very helpful! x:hug:

Latest posts

Back