Salon reopening not as busy as thought it would be! Anyone else the same?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Please don’t discount......
This breaks my heart to hear
If folk aren’t coming because they are worried about the virus - a discount won’t change their mind!
Do not devalue this profession any more
Stay strong - add value - have faith...
If you are good at what you do, they will return 😉
Absolutely 100% my view too.
Do not discount.
Also, my previous years always show a quiet August as families are away on holidays. They may not be going abroad but they are still going away. Promote yourselves as being super hygienic, contact via email and text (if the client consents) and push what you are good at. We all need a positive mindset at the moment, which admittedly is hard to keep up, especially when the bank balance shows less than expected but please all try stay positive xx

Thinking from a clients point of view, there is no way I want anyone touching my face right now
In Scotland we cannot do a facial lip or chin wax as we cannot remove the mask.

We are really quiet since coming back the phone is dead actually really scary. Trying not to panic but it's so difficult I'm beauty and am the busiest, my nail technician is so quiet and I have a new hairdresser after covid who is quiet too as she needs to build up.

Latest posts

Back