• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Salon Geek and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Salon seeking a semi permanent make up artist to offer treatments

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skinnyminnie

Reaction score
We are busy hair nails and beauty salon looking to extend our range of treatments to ensure everything our clients could ever want or need is offered under one roof to the highest standards. If You are fully qualified and experienced we'd like you to work on a self employed basis offering semi permanent make up treatments on a basis to suit you. We are flexible so we can free our beauty room up to suit you. We are happy to spread the word throughout our existing client base aswell book appointments and any other general assistance you may need whilst in our salon.

Our salon is close to the trafford centre and all local transport links

Hi there, I live in manchester and work all over the uk doing permanent make up. Take a look at my website www.clairehobson.co.uk

I was a trainer for nouveau contour, I also do the paramedical work as well as the permanent make up.
Ive also had a few celebrity clients.

Feel free to contact me to discuss further

claire x

Latest posts

Back