Salon Services - Sallys training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sandacw1

Reaction score
HI
I am looking at some of the courses that Salon Services offer.
I am thinking of doing the :

on line buisness one going through mobile set up.
Brow & lash tinting
Lash extensions
Tanning

Does anyone have any opinion/advice re the courses?

Thank you

Sharon

I did lash lifting, perming & tinting through Sally's. It was a Salon System course, run by Salon System and it was fab. The trainer was excellent and it's become one of my most popular services x

I booked waxing course with Salon Services for beginning of January. Due to extreme and severe weather, transport links from Glasgow to Dundee were halted so the trainer and myself were unable to get there. The centre in dundee for some reason is refusing to reschedule the course and I've been given the runaround trying to get my refund processed. Communication with them is terrible and so frustrating.

I had planned to do numerous courses with them but not now. They're not interested at all in the customer.

I booked waxing course with Salon Services for beginning of January. Due to extreme and severe weather, transport links from Glasgow to Dundee were halted so the trainer and myself were unable to get there. The centre in dundee for some reason is refusing to reschedule the course and I've been given the runaround trying to get my refund processed. Communication with them is terrible and so frustrating.

I had planned to do numerous courses with them but not now. They're not interested at all in the customer.

Kim Lawless has just announced on Facebook that she's coming to Scotland, if you're wanting to train in waxing she's the one to train with!

Sent from my D6603 using SalonGeek mobile app

I've also been looking at courses at Sally's, but when I was in college our trainer told us all to stay away from the courses and the stuff they sell, we were all told they're only good for the files, and smaller things.
Bit confused as to how? Because so many people use and love gelish!
Maybe it was because out trainer wanted more business, but I'll keep an eye on this thread as I'm looking to book courses too!! :lol::lol:

Hi I used them for their manicure and pedicure course. The trainer was brilliant and very thorough. I only buy files and polish from them as find the other stuff just isn't as good as from other places :D

I was also told by my college that they wasnt proper courses?! Lol
But then says that I done my acrylic conversion with the trainer and it took her 3 months to send my certificate, but it was in the post since August, receiver it beginning of November! Lol!
But as there's been replys saying they are good, I may just have to book myself on the waxing course, as it's cheaper, and the one in my college have been cancelled the last 3 years due to people not wanting to do it! :(

You can buy Gelish from Salon Services and book their courses through them but these are all run by Harmony not Salon Services, the Gelish training is excellent but I book any additional courses I do now through my Harmony Ed not Salon Services. I did the Salon Services Mani and Pedi course and it was absoloutely fine although run by an external instructor :biggrin:

Latest posts

Back