Salon sharing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Caoimhe C

Reaction score
Ok So this is a bit of a rant. I am renting a room 2 days per week in a holistic centre. I am a beauty therapist in training(doing my final exam tomorrow). I have installed a display where I put my products that I have for sale also with a few decorations. I have in the room also my trolley and a small display with my salon products and wax heaters etc.. Anyway since August there has been nobody else renting the room but since the start of Feb there is a nutritionist who uses the little consulting area and maybe the bed (both of which were installed by the centre's manager). My problem is that for the last few weeks everytime I come to use the space the person has taken all of my products and either put them into the cupboards or at the very bottom of the display. She also turns the small display with my cabin products around to face the wall (presumably so her clients won't have to look at them) This is in my opinion not very respectful. I mean if she wants to hide my stuff fine but I feel she should put them back when she is finished. Am I wrong? Plus it's not like it's confusing for clients - she just has to tell them she shares the space. No?

Latest posts

Back