Salon skin brand-fed up with Dermalogica

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xkayla_herex

Xamyx
Reaction score
I currently use Dermalogica at my salon but I am getting slightly fed up with the company.

They are constantly putting their prices up- they used to be a salon only product but you can now purchase these products in high street shops.

I don’t sell much retail products at all- I’m not sure if anyone else is feeling this way.

Can anyone recommend another product line that is a good and well known salon only range?

Kayla x

Can't believe Dermalogica are selling in Next now, take a look at Eve Taylor they are salon only. Heard good things about SwissDermyl too, think the lady who distributes is on here? Lynne Baker, if not you can find her in the Salon industry Networking group on Facebook x

Hi Kayla, we’d be delighted to send you some info on our 100% salon exclusive range of skincare. Thanks Rachael for the recommendation!

Thank you for replying rachael it’s good to have recommendations.

Hi lynne I would love some information on your ranger of skincare this would be great.

I’m in the exact same position. Fed up with price increases and now they’ve gone to the higher street I feel they’ve really let us all down. I’m not sure what direction to go in so am on the look out for a new range as well.

Thank you for replying rachael it’s good to have recommendations.

Hi lynne I would love some information on your ranger of skincare this would be great.

Hi Kayla
Just drop the office an email on [email protected] and we'll send over an info pack. Thanks!

Hi lynne. Can you send me some info please and I’ll have a look. Thanks
[email protected]

What skin care range is everyone using and would you recommend it? Looking to replace Dermalogica. X

I currently use Dermalogica at my salon but I am getting slightly fed up with the company.

They are constantly putting their prices up- they used to be a salon only product but you can now purchase these products in high street shops.

I don’t sell much retail products at all- I’m not sure if anyone else is feeling this way.

Can anyone recommend another product line that is a good and well known salon only range?

Kayla x
Hiya iv always used demalogica too And trained with it , I'm setting up a new salon and have done a lot of research and I'm going to go with eve taylor the initial set up is reasonable and the products are beautiful with amazing reviews
Hope this helps x

Hi Kayla, we’d be delighted to send you some info on our 100% salon exclusive range of skincare. Thanks Rachael for the recommendation!
Hi Lynne could you please send me on some information also.

Thanks [emoji4]

Latest posts

Back