Salon skincare range

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ClaireMUA

Reaction score
I have a salon using mostly Dermalogica but want to change ranges. I've looked at Eve Taylor but I don't think it's for me. I only have one treatment room so limited choice available. Elemis aren't interested due to not having multiple treatment rooms. Anyone have a recommendation please?

You could try Decleor?

Crystal clear or kaeso?

I love dermalogica & Clarins, maybe an organic range would be the way to go forward, don't know any though sorry.

you could try edenbeauty products...

If you would like more info about the 100% salon exclusive range that I stock do let me know.

I am working for Lakshmi Skincare in Uk. This is an Italian Brand with more then 26 years experience with beauty salon and spa, working with certified organic cosmetic. Lakshmi is a winning mix of Aromatherapy, Ayurveda and Naturopaty. You could provide holistic treatment with guaranteed results for skin solutions and body treatments. Here follow the Uk website www.lakshmishop.co.uk and the italian one www.lakshmi.it
For more information you could ask the details of the French branch.

Thanks everyone. I think I have made a decision. Your help has been fab! x

Latest posts

Back