Salon software for mobile person

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wallpap

Reaction score
Hi
I'm homebased and mobile and am looking for an appointment system that I can use for bookings and sending reminder messages, storing client details etc.
As im working alone I dont want to spend out lots.
Something that is compatible with iphone/ipad would be great but not essential
any ideas?

I'll keep an eye on this thread ;-)

Hi
I'm homebased and mobile and am looking for an appointment system that I can use for bookings and sending reminder messages, storing client details etc.
any ideas?

I use Salon Lite

The basic free to use version is fine for a mobile therapist, you can book clients in via a smartphone or an Ipad and you can set it up to send reminder texts to clients the day before their appointment.

I love styleseat.com

I've just started using ovatu
It syncs with my iPhone and iPad and sends out reminders to your customers. Treatments can be colour coded and you I put your services prices etc and has loyalty scheme an lots of other features.
Can't recommend this enough

I've been using a free version and just upgraded to £6 a month which has even more to offer x

I too use ovatu so far so good all my client love the fact that it sends them a reminder the day before as long as you remember to put their mobile or email in lol

no shows have fairly cut down

Do the free versions of the softwares mentioned send reminder texts?

I use my chair

I use ovatu too, absolutely love this app, don't know how I lived without it, I pay £6 a month for the full version and it's fab, worth every penny :) xxxx

Is ovatu only USA though?noticed currency is in dollars.can it be used in uk?

Hi
any ideas?

What about the "Salon Appointment Manager"-app ?
Just got an iPad from hubby, so i'm searching the appstore for my ideal software now ;-)

Ovatu is uk too! I use it.

Could a Ovatu user direct me to a "how to" page, or a help-page.
I don't know how to start, i'm mobile, offering all CND Services and i retail CND Solar Oils (7,(MM & 15ML) + a selection of Scentsations Lotions and washes, and the Citrus an Almond Hydration Lotion.
What do i use as "Service Categories"? What are the "Product Categories"? Any advice? Because it seems to me like if i make mistakes here, that it will take a lot of work to rectify them later on ....
Any help is much appreciated :hug:

I use a little 99p diary every year and use a pen. It's one of those sticks with ink in them. I don't know if any of you young ones have come across them. :wink2:

I still use a Filofax along side my iPad !!'

I'm using ovatu and love it, don't know what I did without it, very easy to use...have only been using the free version but am upgrading so I can use the reminders etc

Is the free ovatu the single user one or is the account still free? Xxx

I'm looking into this too. Just wondered if there is anyway of recording income and expenditure with these apps? Using excel at the moment but it would be nice to have everything together!

Ovatu adds up your earnings for you so you can see how much you've earnt on a particular day/week/month/year also tells you how much you've earnt from particular treatments so you can see which you have made the most/least money from :)
I'm mobile so a single user, think you have to upgrade to be able to have more than one therapist but don't hold me to that, they have a website that's got loads & loads of info on it, can't remember the web address but I'm sure if you google ovatu you'll find it :) xxxxx

Latest posts

Back