Salon software

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lolaw

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a good (not very expensive) salon software system. I have a team of 5 and keeping a paper diary is becoming a bit of a nightmare however it needs to be something at is easy to use. Any recommendations would be appreciated. Thanks

Hi

Platinum is a professional, simply easy-to-use software, 60 day free trial, customer contact database, electronic diary, totally automatic e-mail and mobile phone appointment reminders, super easy e-mail and text message marketing to lift your quiet days, loyalty cards, full retail sales and stock control.

Lots of flexibility on payments including leasing for just £1.40 a day, no contracts.

Let me know if you need any further info.

salon software | salon computer | Hair | Beauty | Nail | Massage | Spa | Tanning | Intelligent Tills
0845 680 0019

Hi,

StudioTracker is an easy to use software system with advanced and sophisticated features designed to manage all aspects of your business. It will handle all your day to day activities such as appointment scheduling, stock control, client history, staff management, financial reporting and marketing. StudioTracker is very competitively priced offering affordable packages for salons large and small with flexible software and hardware bundle options, as well as offering interest free payment options if you are wanting to spread the cost. The software also comes with free unlimited support and updates.

I'm using it and it's free!
You might have to pay for texts to use the text reminder service but I don't use it as I have free messages as part of my phone deal.
Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

I have,just opened my beauty rooms and I am using setmore. You have a 30 day free trial.and I now pay about £5 a month for it xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Hi, I've looked at the package is there any hidden costs I should be aware of

Just to add to the previous reply (Thanks sarah123110!), there's no hidden costs involved - the only thing you pay for is text messages, simply because there's a cost involved for us to send messages out through the mobile operators.

We use Salon Iris at our salon - the last time I checked you could purchase on 0% finance for 12 months. We had a couple of minor problems but a quick call to support and they got it sorted

You might be interested in www.youreontime.com. It is basically like Salon Lite but without all the missing features. :)

You might be interested in www.youreontime.com. It is basically like Salon Lite but without all the missing features. :)

I'd like to think one of the best features for Salonlite is that it's free, without any kind of restrictions or limitations such as how many appointments you can book before being charged :)

I'd like to think one of the best features for Salonlite is that it's free, without any kind of restrictions or limitations such as how many appointments you can book before being charged :)

Free is good, but value is better.

Now now boys, didn't your moms teach you to play nice? One more peep and you boys will have to sit on the naughty step, one minute for every year of your ages.:D

Now now boys, didn't your moms teach you to play nice? One more peep and you boys will have to sit on the naughty step, one minute for every year of your ages.:D

Far too many minutes for me then! There's nothing like a little bit of friendly banter though, competition is never a bad thing :)

You could try SoftBooking. Competitively priced and no annual fees, not monthly fees. We have just been appointed sole UK distributor of the software and have some good packages on offer at the moment. As well as experience is software sales, We have experience running a salon, as do the software developers. Thats why the software is loved by those that use it. Have a look at;
SoftBooking for Salons | Home
Salon Software Home

Sean

Hey everyone thanks for all the advice I am currently researching all my options and will let you know which one I choose :p

If you have any questions then give me a call or pop me an email: [email protected]

I'm looking for software now too. I want an online booking system that will attach to my website but I want someone to come out to the salon to go through all of what the software has to offer before I sign on the dotted line

I would always suggest treading carefully when using an online service. This is something we considered for a CRM system. Some things to consider:
What happens if the company that hosts the site goes bust or vanishes? What happens to your data [your data is vital to your business]
What happens if one day the online company decides to start charging for their services?
Are there any data protection issues with storing client data online? Are the host company UK based?
What happens if your business web connection goes down? Can you still access your diary and client records another way?
Just some food for thought there
I also have concerns with online booking systems. There are lots of things to consider, and things to go wrong.
That said, if planned well and investigated these can be great tools.
Of course I have to stand by our SoftBooking software ;-)

The new inaa.com online booking and management system is simply amazing :)

Latest posts

Back