Salon Software

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spicykat

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a salon software package that i can take online bookings & access my diary from home & be able to make appointments which will then update automatically on the Salon diary.

I'm using Unisalons at the moment which are great but I can't access my diary without bringing the salon PC home which my girls need.

Any business owners of Software to get in touch too :)

Thanks guys

Can anyone recommend a salon software package that i can take online bookings & access my diary from home & be able to make appointments which will then update automatically on the Salon diary.

I'm using Unisalons at the moment which are great but I can't access my diary without bringing the salon PC home which my girls need.

Thanks guys

Salonlite has loads of information, they are bringing an iPhone app that can link to the salon computer soon but right now ovatu do it xoxo

I purchased SalonIris on the grounds it did two things that are essential for me: 1) text message reminders and 2) access from my iPhone / iPad to appointments to view them and to add new ones.

I purchased SalonIris on the grounds it did two things that are essential for me: 1) text message reminders and 2) access from my iPhone / iPad to appointments to view them and to add new ones.

That sounds perfect for me too! Do you have any contact details for them? Otherwise I'll give them a google tomorrow! :)

Thanks guys, Graham from Salon Advance got in touch & does everything apart from the online booking. So need to weigh it all up as I want to be able to text too.

Thanks guys

You might want to check out www.youreontime.com which does all those things you ask, at a reasonable price. Contact me with any specific questions.

Craig

Salonlite has loads of information, they are bringing an iPhone app that can link to the salon computer soon but right now ovatu do it xoxo

Hi Tomme,

I've tried to reply to your private message on here, but it's saying that your inbox is full - could you drop me an email at [email protected] please?

Thanks guys, Graham from Salon Advance got in touch & does everything apart from the online booking. So need to weigh it all up as I want to be able to text too.

Ours does online booking - and it's free :)
Salonlite - The world's first free online salon and spa management software

Salonlite is great. I use it in my salon. Haven't tried the online booking facility yet though. I use it on my iPhone, blackberry, laptop in the salon, pc at home and will be using it on my iPad when Santa brings it me. The text messaging is great. It really has reduced no shows to almost zero xx

Can you add on products that we sell in the salon or is it just a booking system?

There's so many to choose from but we're a small salon & trying to keep costs to a minimum.

Thanks

Last edited:
Hi Spiceykat,

Why not have a free trial of StudioTracker salon software this will enable you to see the benefits of the software before any commitment to purchase and will ensure that it has all the functionalities your require. The software trial will also come with 50 free SMS messages to enable you to try our advanced marketing and appointment reminder features.

There are numerous software packages designed to cater for salons large and small and there are also payment term options. Please let me know if you would like any further information or maybe take a look at the website to download the free trial! Studio Tracker > salon software

If your salon computer is connected to the Internet you can use Log Me In to view your system from any other computer that is also connected.

Salonlite is great. I use it in my salon. Haven't tried the online booking facility yet though. I use it on my iPhone, blackberry, laptop in the salon, pc at home and will be using it on my iPad when Santa brings it me. The text messaging is great. It really has reduced no shows to almost zero xx

this is the kind of thing I love seeing from people using our software - great to hear your no shows have disappeared!

this is the kind of thing I love seeing from people using our software - great to hear your no shows have disappeared!

Hi Ian,

I'm looking for a salon software that I can access from an iPhone & iPad (but not computer or laptop), including being able to add and delete appointments as well as just viewing them. Oh and send automatic text reminders. Do Salonlite offer this service?

Thanks

Hi Ian,

I'm looking for a salon software that I can access from an iPhone & iPad (but not computer or laptop), including being able to add and delete appointments as well as just viewing them. Oh and send automatic text reminders. Do Salonlite offer this service?

Thanks

Yep, Salonlite is pretty much designed for that - as it's free, the best thing I can recommend is to just create an account and dive in. If, on some bizarre offchance you find you don't like it, you've not lost anything in giving it a go :)

Signup link is here:
Salon Lite - Register - The world's first free online salon and spa management software

Yep, Salonlite is pretty much designed for that - as it's free, the best thing I can recommend is to just create an account and dive in. If, on some bizarre offchance you find you don't like it, you've not lost anything in giving it a go :)

Signup link is here:
Salon Lite - Register - The world's first free online salon and spa management software

Thank you so much! I will definitely try it out! How come it's free? I mean, I'm not complaining at all :lol: but I do have my reservations, as up until now I've been a good old-fashioned pencil & diary gal... I'd be a bit worried if the system went down or something... Do you recommend keeping a hard copy of appointments also?

Thanks again!

Thank you so much! I will definitely try it out! How come it's free? I mean, I'm not complaining at all :lol: but I do have my reservations, as up until now I've been a good old-fashioned pencil & diary gal... I'd be a bit worried if the system went down or something... Do you recommend keeping a hard copy of appointments also?
We've had to answer the 'is it really free?' bit a few times, so here's the answer:
https://getsatisfaction.com/salonlite/topics/is_salonlite_really_free_whats_the_catch

(short version is that, while it's fully functional, it also acts as an introduction to computerised systems and some users may wish to upgrade to our paid software when they're thinking of expanding).

You can quite happily download a copy of your data from the system if you feel safer that way, but in all honesty our servers are already pretty resilient, and we take backups of all available data multiple times a day, so there's not much to be concerned about.

Hope that helps :)

Sorry to jump on this thread - I've just signed up to salonlite & am trying to add all the treatments I offer etc... It just keeps deleting it all again! Is anyone else having the same problem?

Thanks Ian, an almost instant reply to my email (the only delay would have been how long it took him to actually type it) am really excited to try it out xoxo

I use salonlite found it fab so far

Latest posts

Back