Salon software?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BeautyNerds

Reaction score
could anybody help me please!

I would like to switch to a software which most of you have done but I'm struggling to find one I like.

Iv tried the hive, didn't think much off it, struggled to book more than one treatment in at a time for one client.

I need something to be able to list more than one treatment per client as mine like to do more than one.

Marketing, text reminders, payment plans or be able to write down how much they have in credit, online booking for clients, easy to add service list.
All cloud based as il be running it off my iPad.

Could anybody throw me some good ideas? Thank you xx

I'm with Kitomba and there's things it's missing.

I've been speaking to @surf girl and she's just started using Ovatu fully. And that sounds pretty good. I'm thinking of changing to it. X

Ovatu. We're getting on really well with it x

GetTimely. It's amazing, you can usually get free month trials with most cloud based software. Do that first and see if they tick all the boxes before signing up x

I'm with Kitomba and there's things it's missing.

I've been speaking to @surf girl and she's just started using Ovatu fully. And that sounds pretty good. I'm thinking of changing to it. X

Hi @Grace_Hair,

That’s a shame you’re looking at changing. We’d love to know what you think Kitomba is missing - a big part of our feature development is to listen to our customers and get their feedback. Feel free to send us an email.

We've actually got some exciting features that will be released very soon that you might be interested in. These include an integration with Mailchimp so you can send marketing campaigns to your clients, and we’ll be adding some great features to client cards including photo and document upload.

Also @BeautyNerds feel free to give Kitomba a free 30-day trial and see if it’s what you’re looking for. There’s no setup fees and you don’t need a credit card to start your free trial.

Let me know how you get on :)

Thanks,

Paul @ Kitomba

Ovatu is great

I really like saloniq is wells priced and a brilliant company

As an alternative check out www.appointedd.com

Excellent price, product and service as far as I am concerned. I have been using this for a couple of months now and I am really impressed with it . . . . especially the web bookings features and just how easy it is to get set up and using it.

I've just come out of a training session with ovatu, completely free too! The service is really the best I've ever known from any company, you can trial it for 30 days for free too, there's nothing ovatu doesn't cover!

I would like to switch to a software which most of you have done but I'm struggling to find one I like.

Iv tried the hive, didn't think much off it, struggled to book more than one treatment in at a time for one client.

I need something to be able to list more than one treatment per client as mine like to do more than one.

Marketing, text reminders, payment plans or be able to write down how much they have in credit, online booking for clients, easy to add service list.

Hi Beauty

Sorry to hear that what exactly were we missing can you PM me and see if i can help.

Regards

Kim

Sorry ladies completely forgot I'd posted this!!

Sounds like ovatu is very popular! Might give it a whirl, can you make payment plans in there too?

Hi

I've been using easysalonmanagement.co.uk for the past 3 years. It's been brilliant X

It really depends on what you're looking for. I work for Shortcuts and we have all of what you're looking for an more so am happy to help out with any questions you may have about it. :)

Don't forget that the term "Cloud" is just a nice fancy way of saying the internet so if you don't have good internet it might not be suitable for you :)

My company Booker does everything you listed and more. Let me know if you are still looking.
shoot me an email [email protected]

Hi Beauty Nerds,
did you find the solutions you were looking for?

Regards,
Dilna

Latest posts

Back