Salon software trouble?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hekp1nk

Reaction score
Has anyone experienced any trouble with salon computer software. Any I should avoid
Xx

Yes iSalon crashes constantly!!!!

I use Setmore I find its perfect for what I need

Shedul.com it’s free and perfect! We have used it for years!

Yes iSalon crashes constantly!!!!
Hi Charlotte, I work for iSalon and it definitely shouldn't be crashing all the time. Have you contacted our support team? Or I could schedule one of our team members to give you a call and take a look.

Hi Charlotte, I work for iSalon and it definitely shouldn't be crashing all the time. Have you contacted our support team? Or I could schedule one of our team members to give you a call and take a look.
Hi Alice, we are in a branch of 100 salons and have iSalon control from Teamviewer to fix it but it is a regular occurrence of it crashing. Nevertheless the best software for salons.

Has anyone experienced any trouble with salon computer software. Any I should avoid
Xx
I work for GetSlick and our software is cloud based so no crashing
Contact me if you wish to find out more. I’m available.

Last edited by a moderator:
The salon I work at uses Versum, and I'm a blogger for Versum software - no crashes and no bugs :)

Shedul for us too. it does everything we need it to. lists staff. lists clients. lists treatments and it takes online booking via Fresha. Great bit of software.If I had to moan about anything it would be the look of the Fresha online booking form... but it works so thats good.

Latest posts

Back