Salon software?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

Jo Sunshine

Reaction score
Hi everyone

I’ve been in beauty 23years & running my own salon successfully for the past 6 years as a private clinic. The opportunity has come to expand and relocate. I’m excited to expand have a ‘shop presence’ and at the moment will still be the only therapist. But have staff in shop. Up until now I have been a bit old fashioned with paper diary and using iZettle On an iPad for payments. However I need to now get salon software in and would like to go paperless on the record cards etc for when I open end September.

Which salon software do you use and recommend and are they expensive?

thanks

janine_yot

Reaction score
There are heaps around and to be honest most are pretty good, you should try a few and see which one you prefer. A couple of well known ones, Timely, You'reOnTime, Ovatu.

Jo Sunshine

Reaction score
There are heaps around and to be honest most are pretty good, you should try a few and see which one you prefer. A couple of well known ones, Timely, You'reOnTime, Ovatu.
Thank you! I think timely is looking good atm will check the other two as I’ve not heard of them. I initially called phorrest but omg it’s sooo expensive! Especially in these uncertain times.

Vishal

Reaction score
You can try MioSalon Software. Has all major features in addition to COVID-19 Salon Screening Survey Forms. It is fully integrated with appointments, and sends an automatic alert to manager for any risk involved in appointment.

Latest posts