Salon software??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Welsh Geek

Reaction score
Is there ANYONE who can help by giving me advice on a good software system which won't cost me the earth to help me take control of my small salon. There are only three of us and very little retail to keep track of so I don't want to go overboard with the most fancy systems...I have been quoted around £1000-£3000 for software alone.......with most companies requiring payments each year to renew the software licence.
(I would like to find reasonably priced software to keep track of my clients, appointments, and loyalty points, instead of using my old fashioned diary and client cards. I do not need payroll etc as this is already taken care of..)

Hiya

you just need a data base program i had one written for my salon. It is all data protected with a password so all your clients personal details are safe. Approach a computer wizard and ask them for a quote. I paid about £400.

Little Angel said:
Hiya

you just need a data base program i had one written for my salon. It is all data protected with a password so all your clients personal details are safe. Approach a computer wizard and ask them for a quote. I paid about £400.
Thanks Tracey, I have tried locating a local computer wizard to do this for me, but with no luck the cheapest I could find was £1500 and it wasnt very good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back