salon software

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

santo

Reaction score
Hi my name is Santo, a Hair and Beauty Salon owner based in Peterborough.
I would like to take this opportunity to share with you a wonderful salon software system I have been using for the past 7 months called platinum, which has completely changed the day to day running of my salon.
The cost was £xxx.xx plus VATS, which included free software support via emails, msn messenger, or a simple telephone call.
The system is very pleasing to the eye: Colours not too vibrant or glaring and gentle on the eye.
Appointments are very straightforward and easy to understand.
Columns are separated equally and time allocated into 15-minute slots.
System is able to send out text messages, at a cost of 10p each, and e-mails, free of charge, thus keeping clients informed of new services and promotions etc.
Reminders can be set-up thus reminding the customers of their appointment, reducing ‘no-Shows’ and adding an extra professional service to the client.
I can see at a glance which members of staff have carried out what services and how much revenue each member of staff has acquired for the business.
There is a touch screen option also which makes it quicker to use.
The system will add up customers bill if they have had more than one service by more than one individual.
Discounts can be applied.
The reports generated by the system are numerous and include sales, employees’ commission, stock control, business forecasting, etc.
Due to the versatility and capabilities of this system I feel I have my weekends back as it has cut down the length of time I spend doing paperwork associated with my business.

Last edited by a moderator:
That was some sales pitch i hope your getting commission lol

Welcome to the site x

sorry no sales pitch no commission just really pleased with it after running the the salon with some bad staff thanks

Another fellow Platinum user! - Great to hear from you, I have been trying to let people know how great this system is for a while now. It has made a huge difference to my business and it is so easy to use! The price was excellent as is the customer support. I too have had bad experiences from other systems and Platinum and its team turned me around!

fantastic
i feel the same way

Can you tell me where i can get this from?

ManyThanks

Hi Everyone
I know that I properly shouldn’t be doing this but I have been reading that a lot of you have had bad expertises with software.
I work for a software company called DWB Solutions we have a salon and spa system with a 3D appointment book, client records, stock control, packages set-up, retail, staff rota & commissions, SMS Text, lots of different reports you can run and you can customise a lot of the screens to suit you.
We pride ourselves in personal customer care and after sales support from the install set up, going live and for years after, we also have different training options.
Price starts at £1,460 that’s with 1st year unlimited on-line training and support from 9-6pm mon-fri
If you would like demo of the software contact us at Spa Management Software and Salon Software for Spa's, Day Spa's, Hotel Spa's Beauty Salon's and Clinics from DWB Solutions Ltd

Latest posts

Back