Salon Standards

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jenny

Reaction score
Hi Geeks

WHAT SALON HYGIENE STANDARS ARE IMPLACE AT YOUR RANCH?

I'm a real sucker for this subject

Since training in the more invasive beauty treatments, i have become over the top.

What standars are in your salon Hygiene etc

Be honest guys(what do you do and what don't you do)

I have been using Mundo for quite a few weeks now..i have to say i'm becoming a real clean freak

My avatar shows one of room i rent...its very tidy and clean you could eat your dinner off the floor(if i allowed food in there)

I have another council check this week..invite from me for another licence

Jenny
Advanced Beauty Clinic - Warwickshire

POOR AND CONTENT IS RICH ENOUGH

With the new HABIA COP this is a hot subject.

Salons must adopt high standards of salon hygiene or face the consequences!

Good for you being so proactive!!

With the new HABIA COP this is a hot subject.

Salons must adopt high standards of salon hygiene or face the consequences!

Good for you being so proactive!!
Just checked out your site and I'll be ordering from you in future as you're a lot cheaper. What is your equivalent to TriGene wipes?

I'v ordered form mundo and there sanitising hand gel is the most gorgeous I have smelled. Its coconut and it stays smelling like that ages after.

Im mobile so its difficult to keep things sanitised so the wipes are great for wiping over non invasive tools and wiping the uv lamp through.

Really love it and feel more professional using it.

Hiya

I use Mundo Hard Surface Wipes
I do use trigene for my digi machine
all the rest i use Mundo

If you are there MUNDO

Can you advise us once more what the hard surface wipes work against or protect us from(does it include HIV etc)like the trigene wipes?

what is the difference between the two?
what does one have that the other dont?

Jenx

Hiya

If you are there MUNDO

Can you advise us once more what the hard surface wipes work against or protect us from(does it include HIV etc)like the trigene wipes?

what is the difference between the two?
what does one have that the other dont?

Jenx

Mundo Hard Surface Disinfectant Wipes are effective against:

MRSA
E-Coli
C-Diff (the new super bug)
HBV/HIV
TB
Gram negative bacteria
Gram positive bacteria
Broad spectrum of pathogenic bacteria
Diverse range of micro organisms

We understand that it is the first wipe effective against C-Diff.

You need to remember that these are medical grade and are produced to the highest of standards.

Just checked out your site and I'll be ordering from you in future as you're a lot cheaper. What is your equivalent to TriGene wipes?

Mundo Hard Surface Disinfectant Wipes

I'v ordered form mundo and there sanitising hand gel is the most gorgeous I have smelled. Its coconut and it stays smelling like that ages after.

Im mobile so its difficult to keep things sanitised so the wipes are great for wiping over non invasive tools and wiping the uv lamp through.

Really love it and feel more professional using it.

The Hard Surface Disinfectant Spray is also ideal for this and great on nail files too!

The Hard Surface Disinfectant Spray is also ideal for this and great on nail files too!

This is a fab product, I use it on just about everything. I also use the handwash, hand gel and the rapid instrument and tool disinfectant - it works in 5 minutes!

Hi Mundo

Thank You

You did send me this once before, but i lost it.

They are fab products, glad i ordered them.

Jennyx

poor and content is rich enough:hug:

I use Mundo products also, as I am am mobile, the disinfectant spray is great for files as Nigel says. The hand sanitiser is great also, I bought some of the smaller ones and have retailed them to clients going on holiday etc.(great for feet too)

The customer service is fab too :)

Latest posts

Back