Salon stock for colours and products, with a question

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lisa82

Reaction score
posted earlier but forgot the question mark lol, so can anyone help with how I would talk a new boss into filling her salon with colours and products?
It's not a new salon, it's been open a few years.
Do many salons do this?
Thanks for any help x

Hi, I think would be inclined to keep a bit of red and gold pigments in the car just to zing the bases up a bit or perhaps she will at least get these in for you!
I think you are good at colour work and she is throwing away potential clients

Hmm.... I don't think I would want to say too much just yet either ,
perhaps they don't get many colour clients in ..... cant say I am surprised ,
perhaps if you talk a client into a colour maybe she will get it in for her especially ? then you can go from strength to strength once she sees you can entice lots of paying colour clients through the door :hug: x minky

Thanks Minky, you are always so good at replying :green:
I was thinking maybe they don't do many colours either-for the same reason! Am a bit nervous as I've changed location and am not known at all here, so I want to make a great name for myself, not some aul stylist that can't colour. Love the idea about mixtones! She doesn't even have many bases so will have to go get some of those too. I'll be creating fab colours in no time lol. I really do love colouring and I just want them all to be perfect.
Thanks Minky :hug: x

goodness and i used to feel hard done by when i ran out of 6/0 and had to mix half 5.0 and half 7/0 to make it lol. . . i cant even imagine what i would do in ur situation, i think i would end up gettin my own colour, but clear it with ur boss first incase she takes the hump when u try and get reimbursed for ur colour jus incase. . u can kinda get off wit runnin out of browns, they easy enough to recreate, but highlifts and toners etc are a bit of a bugger, a slight difference in a blonde tint can make a bad impact. . . eek xx

Latest posts

Back