Salon System Lash Glue

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mhairi

Reaction score
I have been doing lashes for a few years and am going to someone new to get my own lashes done in a few weeks. She uses the glue that you get in Sally's - does anyone use this glue? Does it last? Should I take her the glue that I use?
I use iLash glue and it's great! What do you all think?

Is it for clusters or individuals? I use it for clusters and find it lasts very well upto 2 weeks on most people

Takes ages to dry and lashes don't last with it wouldn't recommend go for a premium brand if your investing in lashes

Thank you... I will have to decide whether to cancel my appointment or ask her to use my glue. xx

I've never found a problem with salon system glue

That's for party lashes

It's terrible, fumey and simply doesn't last!

It's terrible, fumey and simply doesn't last!
I does last - there was a thread the other day and many people stated that they get a week+ out of it, I have some clients who get 2 weeks out of it.

A salon I go to uses it on me and they always last 2 weeks+ which is more than enough for party lashes, if not too long.

OP, the Salon Systems is worth a try - I wouldn't dismiss it! :)

I does last - there was a thread the other day and many people stated that they get a week+ out of it, I have some clients who get 2 weeks out of it.

A salon I go to uses it on me and they always last 2 weeks+ which is more than enough for party lashes, if not too long.

OP, the Salon Systems is worth a try - I wouldn't dismiss it! :)

Sorry forgot to state that this is just my opinion, and I have seen many other threads where people agree with me. Like a previous poster said, it's worth investing in a premium product for your lashes x

I use Salon System glue for cluster lashes and haven't had a problem with it at all. I actually just had a lady come back after a week and say she loves hers, they're still perfect!! Although I agree it is a bit fumey!

Sent from my RACERII using SalonGeek

I used the salon systems black glue for a while and yes it did last a week or so but my clients were looking for something to last a little longer. I use an ultra+ glue now that lasts and lasts. The lashes actually grow down with this glue and I have to infill them every few weeks. It is very fumey though and can sting a little but I find it fantastic and have had nothing but great feedback from my clients. Salon systems is great if your looking for lashes for a short period of time. I do find the black glue is also a lot stronger than the clear. The clear glue more or less all came off in the night. Hope this helps! xxx

Latest posts

Back