Salon System lash lift failures

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rosswhold

Reaction score
Hi All.

I’ve been using the SS Lashlift products for about a year. Recently I noticed the treatment not taking as I’d have expected a few times. I assumed it was because I was getting to the end of the bottles and so it was less effective.

I’ve just used a new set of bottles today, and again there was no significant ‘lift’. I tried to be sparing with the glue, which I appreciate can be a barrier. I do worry that tinting after somehow effects the perm, but that’s how it was trained.

Is anyone else struggling with this?

I have had the exact same thing except I bought brand new sachets. Left on for 15 mins and got just the smallest lift!! Thinking of complaining

I bought this last lot through an Amazon supplier, and their response was ‘we sell thousands and no one has complained’... be persistent as I did manage to get a refund.

I had the same thing have now changed brands best thing I ever did xx

Hi All.

I’ve been using the SS Lashlift products for about a year. Recently I noticed the treatment not taking as I’d have expected a few times. I assumed it was because I was getting to the end of the bottles and so it was less effective.

I’ve just used a new set of bottles today, and again there was no significant ‘lift’. I tried to be sparing with the glue, which I appreciate can be a barrier. I do worry that tinting after somehow effects the perm, but that’s how it was trained.

Is anyone else struggling with this?

I had the same problem. Have you found a different brand that works?

Latest posts

Back