Salon System lash lift not that great?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

georgiamarielashes

Reaction score
I'm trained with Salon Systems for lash lift, however, I've noticed that sometimes the lift isn't as dramatic as I would like on my clients, it often looks like a small and subtle curl, even when using the small curling shields and making sure to place the lifting lotion to the root.

Has anyone else had the same problem with Salon Systems products? If so, any recommendations on what other products are best? I've heard Eleebana and Lash Bomb are effective, but of course, don't want to waste the money if it's not any good!

I use Eyeluvlashes and my lifts are always 100%. It is slower than some other brands , but I am happy as I have only just recently qualified. Always use the small shield for the best result was the advice I was given.
Hope that helps.

I use Eyeluvlashes and my lifts are always 100%. It is slower than some other brands , but I am happy as I have only just recently qualified. Always use the small shield for the best result was the advice I was given.
Hope that helps.

Thanks! I will give it a go :) I agree, every time I’ve used a small lash shield I’ve gotten better results. X
0270ba1c2daf358c864819ab25586b77.jpg

hiya I agree, the lashes are lifting slightly but aren’t that noticeable compared to pics I see online. I’m curious to know about any other brands too. I’m reluctant to do lvl because I don’t think my clients would pay the price

hiya I agree, the lashes are lifting slightly but aren’t that noticeable compared to pics I see online. I’m curious to know about any other brands too. I’m reluctant to do lvl because I don’t think my clients would pay the price

Are you using the small lash shields? Full process time for the client?
Applying the solution to the lash area as close to the follicle opening without touching the lid?
After I have applied mine, and because I sit down to do the treatment I get a mirror and scrutinise the lash area using that. I do find it makes my work more accurate with the products. I keep checking throughout as I am a natural worrier, and this treatment is expensive!
Can you post a picture please?

Are you using the small lash shields? Full process time for the client?
Applying the solution to the lash area as close to the follicle opening without touching the lid?
After I have applied mine, and because I sit down to do the treatment I get a mirror and scrutinise the lash area using that. I do find it makes my work more accurate with the products. I keep checking throughout as I am a natural worrier, and this treatment is expensive!
Can you post a picture please?

Yes, I use the small shields and I leave it on for the longest time possible – I think maybe it will take me a bit more practice, and I think it also depends on the type of lashes! A lot of maturer ladies don't lift as well, but the younger clients I've had seem to lift right up. Very strange! I'm doing another lift tomorrow so I will post a picture and show you how they've come out.

Hi I’ve been doing lash lifts about 4 years, results vary depending on what you’ve got to work with obv so don’t forget online pics most probably show the wow factor results, while probably not posting the results with shorter, finer lashes which can look very different even tho the same process and products have been used.
Before I did my training I had LVL and I can 100% say it’s just another brand. Costs you more to buy so you pass on the high price but in terms of results, I can achieve exactly the same results on my own lashes with different products.
I switched from salon systems when they reformulated a few years back as folks on here weren’t saying great things, I’ve used Lash Base ever since and they are fab.

I agree I have been using salon-system and the lift is definitely a lot more subtle than other brands! It does do the job but most clients want a more dramatic curl and aren’t happy with it but everyone’s lashes are different. I have heard that lash bomb by beautiful brows and lashes is good and a lot more stronger formula hence why the processing times are a lot shorter however I have been yet to try it yet. The price range for it is very good and they also give out samples so you can try it before you buy it which is really handy!

I agree I have been using salon-system and the lift is definitely a lot more subtle than other brands! It does do the job but most clients want a more dramatic curl and aren’t happy with it but everyone’s lashes are different. I have heard that lash bomb by beautiful brows and lashes is good and a lot more stronger formula hence why the processing times are a lot shorter however I have been yet to try it yet. The price range for it is very good and they also give out samples so you can try it before you buy it which is really handy!
Yes, I am very keen to try Lash Bomb too, I have got a sample which I'm going to use on my friend today and see how well it works. I'll keep you posted. x

Yes, I am very keen to try Lash Bomb too, I have got a sample which I'm going to use on my friend today and see how well it works. I'll keep you posted. x
Yes for sure! x

Did you ever get round to trying out the lashbomb kit? I used mine yesterday and it’s amazing definitely sticking to this brand for sure now! x

Did you ever get round to trying out the lashbomb kit? I used mine yesterday and it’s amazing definitely sticking to this brand for sure now! x
My friend cancelled on me last minute! But I'm doing someone tonight with Lash Bomb, have you got a pic of how yours turned out? :) x

Okay! I can say that I will definitely be using Lash Bomb from now on! these are one of the best results I’ve had so far - and took half the time!
7dedc019f95e6696864baa42c1a67ecd.jpeg

Okay! I can say that I will definitely be using Lash Bomb from now on! these are one of the best results I’ve had so far - and took half the time!
7dedc019f95e6696864baa42c1a67ecd.jpeg
Wow its amazing how much time it cuts off! they look gorgeous no more salon system issues anymore :) xx

Why salon system ever changed their formula is beyond me.it used to be good

Latest posts

Back