Salon System lash lift & tint, not impressed

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just to add i did the treatment on one of my own eyes and got hardly any lift but didnt put film on my own eyes
i think using the film is a must it helps development ( just incase anyone is struggling with lift and has been doing it without film) X

Film???? :s

I do it on myself and i love it :) in fact i need one tonight!

reply o your post above - I ask the client if they want mega lift or natural lift :) large for natural mega with medium. x

Film???? :s

I do it on myself and i love it :) in fact i need one tonight!

reply o your post above - I ask the client if they want mega lift or natural lift :) large for natural mega with medium. x

:D sorry not film i ment lash perm insulator i was having a blank moment obviously!
speeds up the devolpment and makes a difference! :D Xxx

:D sorry not film i ment lash perm insulator i was having a blank moment obviously!

Still non the wiser here lol but im happy waiting 10 mins each layer x :)

Could I ask a question about the Micro Brushes? Are hey re-usable? Do you use them aswell as your metal tool for lifting the lashes? There seem to be different sizes too. Confusing!:o

Could I ask a question about the Micro Brushes? Are hey re-usable? Do you use them aswell as your metal tool for lifting the lashes? There seem to be different sizes too. Confusing!:o
Hi Zooks i dispose of my microbrushes as i dont feel that you could santise them well enough. i use the ones from Captial there fab for applying product with.
i also use a metal lash tool from lash base to help with attaching lashes to the shield which is cleaned in hot soapy water after use and placed in the good old mundo tool disinfectant :)

Hi Zooks i dispose of my microbrushes as i dont feel that you could santise them well enough. i use the ones from Captial there fab for applying product with.
i also use a metal lash tool from lash base to help with attaching lashes to the shield which is cleaned in hot soapy water after use and placed in the good old mundo tool disinfectant :)

Thankyou.

So do you just use the brushes for applying product? Are they that much better than using a cotton bud? Surely a cotton bud is more cost effective? I want to be doing it in the best way possible so your advice is greatly appreciated.

Could you use film though ?

I did this today , cotton wool , then film them face cloth ? It's seems to work better but only done 3!! Insulator film better ?

Thanks xx

Hi,
could you tell me how do you secure the silicone pads/shields on the eye and how do you stick lashes to them, please? Could you give me a name of the product if possible, please? Thank you xx

I went to lasebase for my products, they are very reasonable.

You stick the shield ( and lashes) on with a special glue ( which they also sell) x

I went to lasebase for my products, they are very reasonable.

You stick the shield ( and lashes) on with a special glue ( which they also sell) x

I am looking into lash lift starter kits as im on a lash lift course next week. im torn between the salon systems kit and the lash base kit, do you find the glue etc works well?

I am looking into lash lift starter kits as im on a lash lift course next week. im torn between the salon systems kit and the lash base kit, do you find the glue etc works well?

Yes, it's fine. As good as salon systems I would say ( but only used that once and lash base 3 times!!) x

We have the Iappeal kit and also tried the salon systems too. The Iappeal glue is fine I find. If you are trained in lash perms you really don't need to do a lash lift course - it's just so easy! You have to apply the perm and setting lotion to the roots to get the lift. It's brilliant I have it all the time and clients love it!

Just to clarify...

So you:
Apply glue to the back of the sheild, apply sheild as close to lash line as possible, apply glue to the top of the sheild, attach lashes to the sheild, use micropore tape to catch the tips of any stray ones that won't stick, apply lifting lotion as close to the roots as possible, cover with cling film, wait time, remove excess lifting lotion, apply fixing lotion to the same place where the lifting lotion was, cover with cling film, wait time, remove excess, apply tint (could remove pads from bottom lashes and sit it under them instead to tint them too), wait time, remove tint, use nourishing lotion to remove lashes from sheild and to remove sheild. Treatment complete!?

What aftercare do you give?

I just want to clarify everything before my first guinepig just in case there is any slight differences between perm and lift process and aftercare xxx

Just to clarify...

So you:
Apply glue to the back of the sheild, apply sheild as close to lash line as possible, apply glue to the top of the sheild, attach lashes to the sheild, use micropore tape to catch the tips of any stray ones that won't stick, apply lifting lotion as close to the roots as possible, cover with cling film, wait time, remove excess lifting lotion, apply fixing lotion to the same place where the lifting lotion was, cover with cling film, wait time, remove excess, apply tint (could remove pads from bottom lashes and sit it under them instead to tint them too), wait time, remove tint, use nourishing lotion to remove lashes from sheild and to remove sheild. Treatment complete!?

I just want to clarify everything before my first guinepig just in case there is any slight differences between perm and lift process and aftercare xxx

Bump.x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek

Just to clarify...

So you:

Can anyone tell me if this is correct please? Xxx

Can anyone tell me if this is correct please? Xxx

Hi !!

Yeah , it's pretty much what I do , although I don t use micro pore . I also have been using cling film but I don t think everybody does. Had a lady that I over processed the other day , so be careful with using film and watch your timings especially with ladies with fine lashes. Hth x

I used salon system lash lift yesterday for the first time at a pamper night I done. It looked amazing and I even done an extra set as the ladies were so impressed with the result. ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1376772465.032024.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1376772475.073126.jpg

Who uses the sachets and who uses the bottles??
I was wondering which us the most economical??
I started using the bottles as I was throwing half a sachet away every time.
However a few months on (don't know exactly how long) I've done 2 lifts that didn't work as well so maybe the air got in bottle and ruined it.?

Slightly off topic but I have a pregnant lady who wants this done tonight. When I trained in lash perming it wasn't a contraindication but wanted to check it is safe to do she is 25 weeks.
Thanks hayles x

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back