Salon System lash lift & tint, not impressed

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello Everyone,
So last week I decided to invest in Salon System Lash Lift, I havent done perming in ages and thought instead of going back to it ill try the Lash Lifting!
I done the treatment yesterday on my friend and what a mess it seems to be. I am going to order some Micro Applicators but I am very confused.
I put the silicone shields on but they were too big (I have now read I need to trim them down)
Using the glue wasnt too good either, the lashes did not want to stick down, this took a good while!!
I then put the perming lotion on with a cotton bud, that was fine!
Then I had to remove it... now I removed it with a cotton bud and dont feel like I removed it all fully? Any advice?
I then put the fixing lotion on! Same again as above with the removal!
Then came the nourishing lotion which got the glue off perfectly!
But then I got a bit stuck, where does the tint come into all of this? Like at what stage would I apply the tint?
I took the whole lash lift stuff off and there was some lift which looked pretty, I then tinted them and the lift seemed to have dropped straight after?
Sorry for all the questions but I was not impressed and felt I had wasted both mine & my friends time!!
Any advice or tips would be great x
Chelle, Lash lift same as lash perm - you're not meant to cover the whole lash length in perm lotion because it can over process and frazzle. Only on the bend of the curl

Can anyone clarify, do you remove the perming lotion (after its had the correct processing time) before applying the fixing lotion or can you apply the fixing lotion over the perming lotion? Xx

Can anyone clarify, do you remove the perming lotion (after its had the correct processing time) before applying the fixing lotion or can you apply the fixing lotion over the perming lotion? Xx

Yes as with lash perming, you lightly wipe away any lotion with a damp cotton bud/pad. maybe watch a video online or course before doing this on a client.

Tint the lashes while the shield is still in place. Only leave tint on for 5 mins. Remove and then remove shield and apply nourisher.
Yes remover perm solution both applying fixing lotion. Only place perm solution near the roots where you want the lift.

That's a shame yours didn't work too well. I did a course in lifting but my most recent couple of clients didn't have good results. I feel that it's my timing. Your tint won't have taken over the nourisher which is basically oil. I use micro brushes to put on my lotion and developer and each are left for a full 15 minutes. Tint on the shield and just don't involve the lower lashes at all. I think timing is the key. Xx

You can tint the lower lashes while you're tinting the top otherwise it looks strange.

Yes tint bottom lashes. With Elleebana you remove the rods with water and then tint top and bottom and then again take everything off with water.
You can find all the Elleebana products at Lash Factor and if you go into the 15 treatment kit then you will find the instructions there in the pics :)
https://www.lashfactor.co.uk/category/elleebana-lash-lift-12

Adam and Eve are offering a 10% discount with your first order

Lash Factor have 10% off at the moment with code '10pc' :)

In my Experience.. I have had Lash lifts in the past. My Lady used Salon Systems and my Lift lasted 12 weeks! (Amazing!) She recently switched to LVL and I have to say I wasn't that impressed, there was hardly any lift at all.

I'm in the process of wanting to train, I will just be going for the cheaper brand as not got money to throw away!

Got my course on Wednesday. Rather excited I must say [emoji23]

Latest posts

Back