Salon System lash lift

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

natalie.nails

Reaction score
Hi, I have been doing lash lifts for over a year now using the Salon System sachets. I don't do many as this is an add on treatment for me alongside being a full time Nail Technician. I've always been really pleased with the outcome and always got a really good lift. I always use a brand new sachet for each lift. I would say the last 3 or 4 lifts have been disappointing and I'm wondering if anyone else is experiencing as similar thing with this particular product? I feel like the product has changed, the consistency of the lotions seem to be more runny. Is it worth trying another product? I use Lashbase glue so may try their lifting system.
Thanks

Maybe they were out of date? Do they have a date in each sachet

I know the brand I teach we have dates on every sachet

Hope that helps

I use lashbase for lash lifting and can definitely recommend. They have dates on their sachets too x

Can anyone tell me how long each lotion is kept on for? X

12-15 mins, depending on whether the lashes are finer/coarser or damaged

Check you're not pulling the lid away from the eyeball at all when you mount the lashes on the shield, it's easy to heave them up over-vigorously and then you actually change the angle they are set in, and it's not nearly so good [emoji4]

12-15 mins, depending on whether the lashes are finer/coarser or damaged

Check you're not pulling the lid away from the eyeball at all when you mount the lashes on the shield, it's easy to heave them up over-vigorously and then you actually change the angle they are set in, and it's not nearly so good [emoji4]
THANks so much that's really helped me x

There's been a few people disappointed with a few brands lately. I'm wondering if they could all be the same product rebranded. That would kind of make sense.
Personally I use Elleebana. It's such a quicker treatment with solutions being left on for 6 mins each. Knocked 30 mins off the time from the brand I was using before :)

Latest posts

Back