Salon System lash lift

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Abeautyamy

Reaction score
Really not impressed .. I've followed everything from my training..
I used the Large mould as was told it was the most common one to use?

Before and after photos, no difference..
Can anyone help?!

Attachments

• IMG_4157.JPG
    IMG_4157.JPG
    762.8 KB · Views: 179
  • IMG_4158.JPG
    IMG_4158.JPG
    404.9 KB · Views: 145
I use salon system and get great lifts, I haven't ever used the large, I ordered some small ones from eyeluvlashes and get fab results with those or the medium, I didn't think the training was very good, what part of the lashes did you apply the lotions?

I use salon system and get great lifts, I haven't ever used the large, I ordered some small ones from eyeluvlashes and get fab results with those or the medium, I didn't think the training was very good, what part of the lashes did you apply the lotions?
Thanks for your reply! I was told to cover all of the lash from root to tip..

Thanks for your reply! I was told to cover all of the lash from root to tip..
I don't go quite to the tip but try the smaller shields, and I generally leave both lotions on for 15 minutes, here's a typical lift I've had

Attachments

• 4EF71791-88B9-4225-A846-14001A05808A.jpg
    4EF71791-88B9-4225-A846-14001A05808A.jpg
    733 KB · Views: 252
I don't go quite to the tip but try the smaller shields, and I generally leave both lotions on for 15 minutes, here's a typical lift I've had
That's amazing. I've really lost all confidence to even want to try it again! Have you got a photo with the mould on and then the lotion? And what size mould did you use here?

No I haven't sorry, this was with a medium, every lift has been dramatic but I haven't used large at all, they did on training and that didn't produce a good lift! Practice on a friend or family member to gain confidence

I think salon systems training varies depending on who you get. Mine was pretty good and I've been doing great lifts but use the Small shield every time, never had a bad lift
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1496954946.558261.jpg

I think salon systems training varies depending on who you get. Mine was pretty good and I've been doing great lifts but use the Small shield every time, never had a bad liftView attachment 205058
Oh woah, those are nothing like mine :(
Have you got photos of each step? With the mould on and lotion?

Oh woah, those are nothing like mine :(
Have you got photos of each step? With the mould on and lotion?
No I only take before and afters

Are you using a non oily m/up remover first so the lotions can penetrate? Are your products definitely within date? Def try a small shield tho - salon systems only do Medium and large, which I think is ridiculous! I buy my small ones from lash base

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1497103102.070969.jpg
i use medium but always been amazed with all results

Small shield's most of the time.......apply gel/lotion to root area only ;)

So i was taught put salon system glue on guard & get as close to bottom of eyelid as poss then glue on top of guard & lashes use a lash tool to stick lashes to guard then put on pink salon system perm solution leave for 15 mins wipe off using cotton bud then blue fixing solution leave for 10 mins wipe off put tint on leave for 5 mins wipe off then use a wet cotton bud n lashes will come away from guard put tint on up side of lashes n remove bottum lads n tint lower lashes leave for 5 remove & done!

I mainly use small guards and was taught to only apply solutions to the root area.
I tint while they are still on the shield then apply nourishing lotion

I mainly use small guards and was taught to only apply solutions to the root area.
I tint while they are still on the shield then apply nourishing lotion
I was told to do the solution all over the lashes. That's a question I'll ask. These are my photos.. yes they are ok however not really happy with them..

Attachments

• 86774D9C-C485-4A94-A433-2551B6FEF43A.jpg
    86774D9C-C485-4A94-A433-2551B6FEF43A.jpg
    876 KB · Views: 140
So i was taught put salon system glue on guard & get as close to bottom of eyelid as poss then glue on top of guard & lashes use a lash tool to stick lashes to guard then put on pink salon system perm solution leave for 15 mins wipe off using cotton bud then blue fixing solution leave for 10 mins wipe off put tint on leave for 5 mins wipe off then use a wet cotton bud n lashes will come away from guard put tint on up side of lashes n remove bottum lads n tint lower lashes leave for 5 remove & done!
I've just finished my friends one but not overly happy.. need to find out why as I haven't done anything different :/

Attachments

• 8F50F460-49FB-437D-ADA9-679B495CA0C1.jpg
    8F50F460-49FB-437D-ADA9-679B495CA0C1.jpg
    772.3 KB · Views: 70
i can see a lift what size guard was it? Was it new solution

I've seen bottles for sale in salon services that have been off before and had to point it out. The colour was wrong and they had separated. Always look out for this when purchasing.

Latest posts

Back