Salon System lash lift

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was told to do the solution all over the lashes. That's a question I'll ask. These are my photos.. yes they are ok however not really happy with them..
I recently trained with gateway so no particular brand. The trainer advised that applying too far up the lashes could affect the lift

View attachment 205071i use medium but always been amazed with all results
Abi your lashes amazing! Where did you train if you don't mind me asking?
Also do you work in a salon or mobile? (You're local to me so thought I'd try out out a lash lift!)

I mainly use small guards and was taught to only apply solutions to the root area.
I tint while they are still on the shield then apply nourishing lotion
This was the way I was thought too, putting water on the lashes would only effect the lift ?

Can anyone tell me how long to keep perming lotion on eyebrows with salon system kit please.

Can anyone tell me how long to keep perming lotion on eyebrows with salon system kit please.

Did you get a reply from anyone on this? I've used Salon System for years for LVL but have had lots of failed lifts recently since using their new product. I'm wondering if there is a timing update that Im not aware of. Thanks

Did you get a reply from anyone on this? I've used Salon System for years for LVL but have had lots of failed lifts recently since using their new product. I'm wondering if there is a timing update that Im not aware of. Thanks

Salon System Lash and Brow Lift Starter Kit | Eyelash Lift & Perm | Salon Services

Timings are listed here under directions for use,

I think they have re-formulated. I've seen lots of complains about poor lifts and inconsistent results recently.

I use LashBomb x

Latest posts

Back