Salon System lash lift

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

holllllyx

Reaction score
Hello all!! So, I’m Nouveau Lashes LVL trained through my employer so don’t have my own account with them as at home I am mobile and can’t justify paying for the training yet.

I bought the Salon Systems Lash Lift Kit today (VAT FREE so not a big deal if rubbish) but would love to know what everyone REALLY thinks of this product? And if anyone has any before and afters (good or bad) I’ve read mixed reviews.

My main question is that it says with the SS kit that you’re to remove at the end with damp cotton, but with nouveau you’re not to wet them for 24 hours - could I over process the lashes if I tell my clients to keep them dry as with Nouveau?

And also timings, it says anywhere between 12-15 mins depending on the lashes, so what does everyone leave them on for?

Thanks guys xo

Hello! I’ve used salon system lash lift for a year now my clients are absolutely amazed by it. Most of my clients, like 9/10 are getting MORE than 8 weeks lift, I do remove with damp cotton pads then dry them a little before I use the nourishing oil, then I tell clients not to wet after this for 12 hours, absolutely fine. Had no problems at all, with timings, I base it on easy they are to stick to the shields, if it’s easy to stick back then 12 mins, if they are thick and stubborn then I do 13/14 I have not yet felt the need to do 15 mins, and again 9/10 clients im only doing 12 mins! I’ve attached photo
Hope that helps a little x

Attachments

• 61AC0378-5A1E-4C12-A2E4-68565CEDCB21.jpeg
    61AC0378-5A1E-4C12-A2E4-68565CEDCB21.jpeg
    438.6 KB · Views: 170
Totally agree, amazing lift from salon services
I do timings same as Shannonreddick above
I’ve had LVL done on myself and it’s no different.
e50c14e9ba87efbb5fdfe8860bd8830b.jpg

This was using salon systems xx
20181028_183305.jpeg
20181028_183316.jpeg

Hi would you mind telling me your timings for each step as I’m having a couple of issues and want to make sure I’m not missing something. Also do you use the perming lotion in the bottle or individual sachets?
Thanks

Hi would you mind telling me your timings for each step as I’m having a couple of issues and want to make sure I’m not missing something. Also do you use the perming lotion in the bottle or individual sachets?
Thanks
I always use the sachets as found the bottles went off pretty much after first use!

Try elleebana amazing results

Latest posts

Back