Salon System Lash Lift

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TopazL

Reaction score
Hi, I have switched to salon system lash lifts after the last couple of LVL have not lifted at all, I am just not clear on the timings for step 1 and 2 and they say between 10-15 minutes for both, what would be recommended for stubborn and very straight lashes and would step 2 be the same as step one in every case? Thanks !!

Hi There,

Yes, it is 15 mins for straight , coarse lashes. I am fast putting the product on and I start the timer once it is applied to the first eye and then start another timer once it is on the second eye. It works very well for me.
Yes, it is the same timings for both solutions in every case.
HTH.

Hi There,

Yes, it is 15 mins for straight , coarse lashes. I am fast putting the product on and I start the timer once it is applied to the first eye and then start another timer once it is on the second eye. It works very well for me.
Yes, it is the same timings for both solutions in every case.
HTH.
Hi, thank you so much that’s so super helpful!! I am excited to try ! 🥰🤗

Hi, I have switched to salon system lash lifts after the last couple of LVL have not lifted at all, I am just not clear on the timings for step 1 and 2 and they say between 10-15 minutes for both, what would be recommended for stubborn and very straight lashes and would step 2 be the same as step one in every case? Thanks !!
Hello,
I have been using Mylash and was trained to do step one for 12 minutes and step two for 6 - 12 mins.
I personally think go the maximum time if the lashes are very straight / stubborn.
I am going to try Lash bomb next!
Good luck :)))))

I was using salon system for years without a any satisfactory results so I changed to hive and it’s been fantasti.

Hi. I use Hairpearl lift. Theirs is used for both brow lam and lifts. It’s only 6 minutes for each step. I love it

Latest posts

Back